User Tag List

Page 8 of 348 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: What made you happy today?

MBTI
    ENTP

I saw some guy buying his gf a red rose while out shopping, I thought it was really sweet, and it made me happy because he had such a goofy look on his face... awe

Twerking & Lurking Array ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I just received a huge kit kat bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

I spent the day with friends. What more could I ask for?

Nips away your dignity Array Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Nothing in particular so far but the day is young. Can I get back to you on this?

So far, I've not gotten up and its a quarter to eleven, I've had last nites pizza and a piece of jamaican ginger cake for breakfast, along with some seriously strong fresh milled and filtered coffee. Really unhealthy but I'm making a lot of changes and I could have less mornings like this so I'm enjoying the slob factor for the time being.

Almost finishd Narcissism by Alexander Lowen, its really good, I'm seriously considered buying his other books and he's about the only person who's made Reich's version of psycho-analysis really plausible. I'm also reading Michael Swanwick's The Iron Dragon's Daughter and its really absorbing, it draws me in and I could do nothing other than read it, I love it when I'm reading a good steampunk-fantasy cross over and it can have that effect, there's an emotional core at the heart of Swanwick's books which really makes me think.

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Today I wanted to have a nice day out, but apparantly my mother had a day off today and I felt bad for her. So I asked her if she wanted to do something together. She wanted to do something together and so we decided to go to Ikea. Then my mother said that I had to tell my father that we'd be going away. I told her that that would be a bad idea, but she incisted. So I went to my father and I told him that my mom and I were going to the Ikea. My father: "Oh, well, then I'm coming too. There is also a Mediamarkt around the corner there, we should go there too. And then we should also go to BeterMeubel (a verniture store), because I want a new cupboard. The one we have right now doesn't match out new table. Well, errr, let's also have dinner at Ikea today, because I really don't feel like cooking. I think I'll take salmon and french fries. Maybe some salad, if they have it. I love salad. We have to check if they also have these new wheels for your mother's chair, rubber ones, these plastic ones totally ruin the floor!" Aaargh. So my dad was coming too. I went to my mother and told her what an fucking idiot she was. There goes my fun day out. Everything about my father's presence ruined my mood, his farting, his coughing, his vomitting sounds, his loud breathing, his penguin walk, his smell. It made me so not happy, so I decided to be annoying. This ruined my father's mood, which made me a bit happier. My annoying behaviour even got me a new chair for in my room! It's this one:

It was 249,- and my father actually didn't want to buy me this one because you can't put your head against it, but when he realized that I'd stay annoying if he didn't buy me it, he bought it anyway. And now I'm happy.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Habitual Fi LineStepper Array JocktheMotie's Avatar

I got an animated Matrix code wallpaper for my phone, and now I feel awesome.

Kraken down on piracy Array Lux's Avatar

Realizing that algebra can be fun, and that I'm better at it than I had previously thought.
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

i found out that brant bjork comes to helsinki on his european tour
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    NiTe