Leftover chinese food for breakfast, big parcel from amazon, looks like a good day, going to go for a drive and shopping, later am planning to go to the cinema with a friend, there's a really funny will ferrell movie on which I hope we're going to see (I love will ferrell movies).
Started the day right with coffee and some nice browsing of pictures of the TypoC beauties which they kindly posted, big eyes and all! (why hello there YLJ )
- The thought that I'm just three days, fifteen hours and thirteen minutes away from Friday 11:30 AM.
- The weather
- The fun tights my mother gave me
- Finally having one of my so many problems solved
- The thought that tomorrow I can become a member of the Almanak commission at the psychology students club
- Seeing the tall guy from camp again.
- Planning to buy shoes on Thursday.
I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
- George W. Bush -