User Tag List

Page 4 of 348 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: What made you happy today?

That chalkboard guy Array Matthew_Z's Avatar
    MBTI
    xxxx

A friend asked me how my day was. I usually ask that before they do.

Little moment in a day that makes me happy.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I got up and out as soon as I woke up, and got a lot accomplished, bought new sheets and duvet cover, washed them all, ironed them all, put my new winter bed together, put together some furniture and broke the boxes down to burn in the fireplace, before my arthritis kicked my ass -- but at least when I had to lie down, it was in a new, cozy, downy bed.

The GPS I got for Christmas works like a charm and it is such a pleasure not to get lost or stuck in traffic.

Gadgets are making me happy lately. I do love me some clever gadgets.

failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

^gawsh, that sounds heavenly. I need a duvet cover so badly, my goosedown comforter is getting very dingy!

I guess it always surprised me when my kids tell me how much they love me when I tuck them in. 8 yr old istj(?)said he loved me more than all the wood in the world--"there's a lot of wood chips in the world, mom!" and 11yr old inxp was more than all the atoms and darkness in the Universe. Even though it's corny, I still am taken aback at all that love........Goodnight, All Type C peeps!
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Apparently wielding an INTJ face effective enough to have the person begging for money on the subway walk right past me without asking for change and sparing me the need to say something rude.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

This video:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58ip6fVa7XM"]Sexual Healing[/YOUTUBE]

Instigator, First Class Array LovelyAngel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    - Watching the first 10 minutes of the animation Up
    Awww! Sweet! I (asked for and) received the Up! DVD for Christmas and earlier this week got to re-watch the movie. The first 10 minutes remain some of the best moviemaking ever! (At least for NFs, anyway!)
    "There is always something to do. There are hungry people to feed, naked people to clothe, sick people to comfort and make well. And while I don't expect you to save the world I do think it's not asking too much for you to love those with whom you sleep, share the happiness of those whom you call friend, engage those among you who are visionary and remove from your life those who offer you depression, despair and disrespect."
    -- Nikki Giovanni

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Seeing my thread take off!
    () 9w8-3w2-7w6 tritype.

RCueI (primary Inquisition)

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyAngel View Post
    Awww! Sweet! I (asked for and) received the Up! DVD for Christmas and earlier this week got to re-watch the movie. The first 10 minutes remain some of the best moviemaking ever! (At least for NFs, anyway!)
    Agreed! That first ten minutes is amazing. It displays skills very rarely seen since the silent era. I hate that animated movies get ghettoized with a "Best Animated Feature" Oscar.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    epyT
    Enneagram

I worked today at the grocery store as a cashier, so very little, but there was this one Vietnam veteran that bought five items, four of which were dog related items such as toys and treats and what not. The fifth was a bottle of vodka. He goes, I went to the store for my dog today. I asked him if the vodka was for the dog too, to which he responded, completely serious, yes, I'm going to get my dog drunk!

I think the best part of it was the fact that I didn't know if he was joking or not.
    Only after disaster can we be resurrected.

Instigator, First Class Array LovelyAngel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

• I remarked in an IM conversation with an (intensely serious INTJ) programmer that my personality allows me to act as a go-between for my co-workers of very different personality types/styles. He quickly agreed to that assessment. Then he added a descriptor that surprised me and that I love. He said, ďYou are infuriatingly accommodating.Ē Put a big grin on my face!
    • The person Iím dating is going to allow me to take pictures of him while he works on his house at the coast. He said he hasnít had a formal photo portrait in (I donít want to say here specificially but itís a huge number of) years. I have in my mind some very cool portrait shots. (I was afraid he was going to reject my request. Many folks donít like having their picture taken.)
    • I started reading the long-awaited Aria, Volume 5 that I received for Christmas.
    • I made it to SATURDAY!! (^_^)
    "There is always something to do. There are hungry people to feed, naked people to clothe, sick people to comfort and make well. And while I don't expect you to save the world I do think it's not asking too much for you to love those with whom you sleep, share the happiness of those whom you call friend, engage those among you who are visionary and remove from your life those who offer you depression, despair and disrespect."
    -- Nikki Giovanni