Despite the frequent nightmares and sleep paralysis, I have a loving spouse who tries his best to make me feel less afraid every night.
Thread: What made you happy today?
09-17-2016, 06:51 AM #3411
09-17-2016, 07:16 AM #3412
- I got up this morning really early and got a lot of things done, the house was quiet because everyone was asleep and I was able to chill with buttered toast and a coffee
- I have strong mint choc flavoured coffee, I usually dont drink these because they are gimicky or dont actually taste right but these are great
- I have been sorting through books, I love doing that, seeing all the ones I have to read yet, finished a couple I was reading and put them in a bag for the charity shop
- updated my list of books I've read this month and it was more than last month
- its a great bright, sun shiney day outside
- I'm going to the gym later and planning on lifting, I have dumbells and a bar bell in the house though if I dont make it there
09-17-2016, 07:23 AM #3413
09-17-2016, 07:29 AM #3414
My sister seems to have a successful start for her business I believed in her and it's nice to see her doing good ^_^Work for a cause not for Applause
Live to express not to Impress
"It's easier to complain than to take action to improve things" -JAVO
6w7 > 1w2 > 4w3
09-17-2016, 07:30 AM #3415
selling three things from my etsy store. Yay!
Terrible things happen to good people every day.
Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
I am one of the terrible things..
09-18-2016, 02:55 PM #3416
- I started reading a promising new novel (The Prophets of Eternal Fjord by Kim Leine)
- The wee one spent an hour playing with her grandparents so I could unexpectedly squeeze in a nap!
09-18-2016, 04:07 PM #3417
my friend got a hold of me after a four year absence... i guess she was in witness protection..."The vanity of intelligence is that the intelligent man is often more committed to 'one-upping' his opponent than being truthful. When the idea of intelligence, rather than intelligence itself, becomes a staple, there is no wisdom in it."
"When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion."
"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving."
09-21-2016, 04:37 AM #3418
The Circus (1928) starring Charlie Chaplin*Not to be confused with the other Frosty formerly known as Frosty (until further notice)
09-23-2016, 08:36 AM #3419
My boss brought me a scone.
If you can read this, follow the clues.
09-24-2016, 11:59 PM #3420
I'm yet to finish an entire Fallout game, but being a sucker for grim humor, have enjoyed the "radio" soundtracks many times. Except this one, which somehow escaped my attention until just now.
By Amethyst in forum The BonfireReplies: 861Last Post: Yesterday, 04:27 PM
By prplchknz in forum The Fluff ZoneReplies: 15Last Post: 11-13-2016, 02:01 AM
By Giggly in forum The BonfireReplies: 77Last Post: 10-27-2012, 07:22 AM
By Nijntje in forum The BonfireReplies: 39Last Post: 06-23-2011, 09:36 AM
By streetlightfancy in forum The Fluff ZoneReplies: 6Last Post: 02-19-2011, 01:28 AM