User Tag List

Page 314 of 348 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3480

Thread: What made you happy today?

I got new boots

I also bought a gift for my niece. Buying gifts for children is fun.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

That I'm not Steve Harvey:

Steve Harvey mistakenly crowns the wrong Miss Universe 2015

Miss Colombia Ariadna Gutierrez thought she had won the Miss Universe pageant.

But then the host Steve Harvey said he'd made a terrible mistake.

"Okay, folks," he said. "I have to apologize."

Miss Colombia was the first runner-up, he said, holding up the card that contained the official results.

The real winner was Miss Philippines, Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach, who looked astonished by the sudden turn of events.
    If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.

Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

Tonight I'll finally go out for drinks with my friends again after what felt like a year. I've slept for about three hours so it'll be though, but you gotta compromise.
    Leisurely > Sensitive > Solitary
    Si / Fi / Fe
    Johari / Nohari / Tumblr

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

It started raining last night and it's due to rain for the next 3 days. By rain, I mean off and on light showers with lots of drizzle. We're talking about San Diego, California after all. Land of OPPRESSIVE nice weather 300 or so days a year.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Ingrid in grids, Petrahygen liked this post

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    Tonight I'll finally go out for drinks with my friends again after what felt like a year. I've slept for about three hours so it'll be though, but you gotta compromise.
    Enjoy!!! . Keep this in mind;

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Null liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    It started raining last night and it's due to rain for the next 3 days. By rain, I mean off and on light showers with lots of drizzle. We're talking about San Diego, California after all. Land of OPPRESSIVE nice weather 300 or so days a year.
    Oh do please tell the years of UNFULFILLED whole satisfaction that comes from living so close to the beach. If I can go the TERRIBLY awesome university of UC San Diego. I don't know what I'd do.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Oh do please tell the years of UNFULFILLED whole satisfaction that comes from living so close to the beach. If I can go the TERRIBLY awesome university of UC San Diego. I don't know what I'd do.
    UCSD is pretty bad ass. Lots if other high end unis/research places in town. The SALK Institute and CARTA specifically are right up my alley

As for the beach... eehh I take it for granted and haven't been surfing/swimming since I was a teenager. Couple near drownings 1 after the other :P. I've become a mountain/forest guy now.

Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    Enjoy!!! . Keep this in mind;
    Aw, I will. I'll get food now so I won't pass out after two drinks.
    Leisurely > Sensitive > Solitary
    Si / Fi / Fe
    Johari / Nohari / Tumblr

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

My friends are changing for the better and seeking out what truly makes them happy. So happy for them!

A Mystery Array Jacques Le Paul's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Finishing a project that I started. I take happiness in what I do, even if it's just small things.
    Let thought and reasoning be your guide, it certainly is mine!

Always forward, never back!

I'm an idiot, but I'm willing to learn. So that separates me from the idiot who isn't.

My blog in regular blogs