- Waking up and seeing about a dozen deer out of my bedroom window.
- My son reading something on his own for the first time.
- Looking through books in a used book store.
- The prospect of snow this evening.
- Taking a walk through the woods in the cold.
- Sitting by a warm fire I just built, listening to music.
- I handed in this essay about economics, and believe me, it was bad. I knew it was bad, the teacher knew it was bad. But he did give me a good grade just because he liked my writing style. YAAAAAY!!!
- I didn't have to go to the yearbook meating today, because some chick was ill. Sweet.
- This morning I looked in the mirror and I liked what I saw.
- I finally found a decent way to discribe what the world looks like in my eyes: like a Dalì painting. This might become useful one day.
- I realized that I'm glad that I'm single. I'm going to college next year and I want to have fun then. If I start dating someone right now it might take too long and then I'm going to miss so much!
- My cat is still alive and I'm glad that no one tried to bomb her today. Some people just make me sick.
I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
- George W. Bush -
-One of my teachers was so impressed with my writing, she complimented me in front of the class.
-The book I'm reading is getting more interesting.
-I had a good conversation today with a friend.
"Vous au moins, vous ne risquez pas d'être un légume, puisque même un artichaut a du cœur."