- The birds singing outside my window.
- Stanley Jordan's jazz cover of Eleanor Rigby (listening to it right now, it's from another planet of amazing)
- The taste of a nice blueberry smoothie in the morning.
- Getting accepted to the university I want to go to yesterday
RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
Hive: arent you
SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?
thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.
- Planning to ask my teacher out, soon..
- Going to get my driver's licence soon
- Planning to study corporate communications and become a copywriter
- Just happy since I have resolved several past issues
-my pot dealer called
-saved the company a lot of money by making a good deal with our telephony provider, which in turn makes me look good (btw I hate sales, but its a small part of my job)
-the leak in our roof is fixed
-my wife is in a good mood
-my daughter's in a good mood
Talked for a long time with someone who I care about, and we both feel closer to each other now than ever before. For the rest of the day, I felt like writing poetry, dancing, singing my heart out - basically doing every artistic thing I've ever wanted to do, just for him.
Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.
- Got some nice praise from my supervisor (or sorts)
- Realised how adept I am at research and report compilation
- Had a nice conversation on Twitter with a journalist on movies about slavery
- Thought it would have been cool if TNG ended with a miniseris, with Data dying and Riker getting promoted in the series finale instead of Nemesis as the last film.