User Tag List

Page 165 of 348 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 3480

Thread: What made you happy today?

Taking some time today to write something special for someone very special.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Pumpkin cupcake with cream cheese frosting!!!
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    eSTP

lets start with yesterday: after work I picked up my son, we grabbed 3 pumpkins from walmart and tried to carve them. I ended up carving one while he pulled out all the innards because these things were a good 1.5-2 inches thick and even with the pumpkin carving knives it was to hard for him. While he did his homework I fixed the dishwasher, put away 6 loads of laundry, did 2 loads of dishes, and cleaned up the kitchen. Been work until midnight every night I dont have him so it felt good to get all this stuff done finally. I also helped him with his homework because the online game he picked he worked on for 30 minutes and wasnt even half way done. So I picked 3 games, and we finished them all in 5 minutes. I read and asked the questions, he answere3d and I did the mouse. He ended up getting in bed 45 minutes late.

today: unclogged my sink which clogged yesterday, grabbed me some brandy to soak some prunes, rasins, etc. in, fixed the wing on my hatchback because one of the nuts fell of and it was sqeeking, picked up a thin telescopic dryer vent because the standard 4" ones were to big and caused my dryer to stick out to far and I couldnt close the doors. Rehung the sliding doors in front of my dryer since I swapped out dryer vents. and dropped of my sons popcorn form for cubscouts at the den meeting they had because I couldnt get ahold of my ex(it was her day, she was taking him to the meeting, and her phone broke) and this was the last day to turn it in.

So glad to get all of this stuff done finally since I have been working like crazy. Oh...and this was all after I got off of work which is still crazy busy, but I refuse to work right now so I can get this stuff done.

edit: and after writing this it reminded me of the other post I just put where I have been called "lazy"...LMAO
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

ripping off devils from both shoulders all the while four cling to each other on top of my head and at least a dozen within little progress is still progress

bSo25.jpg
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

My midterm exam wasn't all that bad.

NPcomplete

I was gifted worms. Also a chocolate croissant but the worms have made my day.

Let me count the ways Array HelenOfTroy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I found a baby seal in a cut out margarine tub in my fridge. Best kids ever.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    I found a baby seal in a cut out margarine tub in my fridge. Best kids ever.
    wow, how small are baby seals?
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

Let me count the ways Array HelenOfTroy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    wow, how small are baby seals?

About so high.....

"We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

The Irish lessons videos I like on You Tube are working again!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/