Thread: What made you happy today?
02-22-2010, 09:58 AM #101I'm a INFP - The sociopath
I think I'm either a 4w5, 4w3, 6w5 or 9w1. Most possibly 4w5.
02-22-2010, 10:11 AM #102
I am NOT happy today! I've slept for 14 hours straight!
02-22-2010, 10:20 AM #103
Last week, we didn't have to go to school and just the day before this week started, my supervisor sent my father an e-mail about the "bad grades" I got the last few months. My father started complaining about it and he was whining the whole week. That made me really nervous and instead of doing more homework, I started eating more and more. At the end of the week I discovered that I gained weight. I was not amused.
So I wanted to go to my supervisor to tell him that I wasn't happy about that e-mail he sent to my father, because my father started whining about it and his whining made me nervous, less motivated and it made me gain weight. So, I went to my supervisor to tell him this. I was furious! Still am. But just before I started yelling at the man, I realized that I shouldn't yell at him because he's heavily obese and it's immoral to complain about your weight in front of extremely fat people. I'm happy that I realized that, because he might be obese, but he's also a very fanatic boxer and well, who knows what could have been the result of this.I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
- George W. Bush -
SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE
Blog. Read it, bitches.
Questions? Click here
If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.
02-22-2010, 01:12 PM #104
02-22-2010, 01:13 PM #105
- Warm weather
- Baby crib fully assembled
- Exercise tonight
- Low Sodium V8
- The Office, Season 5
02-22-2010, 01:14 PM #106PhantonymGuest
The moment I felt complete freedom. For a few seconds. But it was enough.
02-22-2010, 01:54 PM #107
02-22-2010, 02:07 PM #108
- a boy i like is taking me out on a nice date this weekend
- i memorized nicki minaj's part in shakin it for daddy
what else do i need??
02-22-2010, 03:16 PM #109
- Cee Cee's avatar. Always makes me happy.
- Would you believe I had a bowl of chilli for breakfast. Though I need to buy some hotter variety, it was too mild.
- I'm feeling a little, just a little, better than I have in days. I've had the mother of all colds or flus and its seriously weakened me.
- Reading Orwell and listening to classic radio podcasts on my iPod. Reminds me of probably the last time I was happiest (long story in a way). Sometimes I'll deliberately do things to trigger psychological associations and it tends to work.It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire
A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon
02-22-2010, 08:15 PM #110
A quiet house and a clearer mind."It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau
By Amethyst in forum The BonfireReplies: 860Last Post: 04-24-2017, 04:19 PM
By prplchknz in forum The Fluff ZoneReplies: 15Last Post: 11-13-2016, 02:01 AM
By Giggly in forum The BonfireReplies: 77Last Post: 10-27-2012, 07:22 AM
By Nijntje in forum The BonfireReplies: 39Last Post: 06-23-2011, 09:36 AM
By streetlightfancy in forum The Fluff ZoneReplies: 6Last Post: 02-19-2011, 01:28 AM