User Tag List

View Poll Results: I like my women

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Plain Jane- No makeup whatsoever

12 16.90%
  • Natural- A little blush, gloss and mascara

27 38.03%
  • I like makeup as long as it's applied correctly and she doesn't look like Courtney Love

19 26.76%
  • The sluttier the better! I love Pammy Anderson!

3 4.23%
  • Other

10 14.08%
First 10181920

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Someone I know today was talking about how she was worried she wouldnt be beautiful on her wedding day and I said "every women is beautiful on their wedding day", what I almost said was "you're beautiful every other day why wouldnt you be beautiful on your wedding day?".

And that sort of shit gets me in trouble.
    Say the latter to someone like me, and I'd still genuinely thank you for the compliment.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Posts from 2007? I wasn't even born then.

Anyway, I wear a little most of the time. Eyeshadow, mascara and usually something on the lips gets the job done for me. I used to wear more than that, but somehow as I've gotten older, something has begun to look off about eyeliner and other sorts of makeup I've set aside.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Glamour puss with a tan Raffaella's Avatar

On a usual day, just mascara, concealer and foundation, anything more than that requires too much effort (effort that can be spent on my hair). Also, I'm an autumn, I have enough colouring to my skin tone, I needn't add more.

On a night out, I opt for clown inspired make-up because it's very alluring. Lipstick, blusher, highlighter, eyeshadow, powder but never kohl eyeliner - that stuff is for emos (it's not, but it looks awful on me).

literally your mother PocketFullOf's Avatar
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot

I don't know, but I haven't found that to be true in my case. Personally, I wear makeup for the purpose of looking my age, since without it I look extremely young.

Taking a concept to it's logical end is rarely logical or relevant to the subject at hand.
    Johari Nohari
    7w6-3w2-1w9 / sCUA|I| / SER SEI
    Neutral Good
    bagfullofclocks | type me if you can

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Cat-eye-ish eyeliner
    A teeny bit of mascara
    Lip color if I'm in the mood

Powder etc -- especially shopping for it, considering my very dry/sensitive skin -- is too much of a hassle. I like being able to do my makeup in like two minutes on my way to work.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    InFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

I usually cover my dark under eye circles with concealer and put on eyeliner and mascara to make my eyes look farther apart. If I have extra time I put on more makeup (blush, foundation, etc.). Like a lot of women, I have an unhealthy attachment to my makeup routine (I feel naked and ugly without it, and my social confidence level is strongly related to how physically attractive I'm feeling), though I did go completely bare-faced one day last month and it felt unexpectedly comforting and freeing.

MBTI
    TiNi
    Enneagram
    5 sp/so

Haven't read the entirety of this thread tbh, but my 2c: I see makeup as a form of customization. Nothing more, nothing less - it's like styling your hair and choosing your clothes, or what accessories to wear.
    Really extreme contouring/etc., that really alters how you look -- now, that is more of a grey area. I can see why some guys might feel that it is not genuine.