User Tag List

View Poll Results: I like my women

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Plain Jane- No makeup whatsoever

12 16.90%
  • Natural- A little blush, gloss and mascara

27 38.03%
  • I like makeup as long as it's applied correctly and she doesn't look like Courtney Love

19 26.76%
  • The sluttier the better! I love Pammy Anderson!

3 4.23%
  • Other

10 14.08%
First 61415161718 Last

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Why does targo's husband sound like a dyed-in-the-wool ESTP?

huh???
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    huh???
    Well tbh I've been thinking a similar thing, cos part of the whole N-dominant deal is being totally interested and obsessed, possibly, with the authentic essences of things, their true selves/being/existence, so the last thing an ENTP would want to do would be to turn someone into a fake to please them - nothing fake pleases ENTP's, usually. And besides that, there's a pretty strong awareness of contingencies, consequences of things, so I don't know how an ENTP could really live with themselves whilst treating somebody that way, knowing the long-term effect it's having on them.

I dunno about ESTP, but he sure doesn't sound much like an ENTP to me whenever you talk about him. Maybe Pink's got a point, but I dunno the guy so I can't say.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Substitute, I think you know too exactly the kind of girl I was talking about. Thus, you should know that my take on the issue does not extend to extravagant/alternative fashions of dressing/hair cut. I would be more than glad to have a girlfriend that paints her hair red and/or has a mohawk, as long as she is okay with hiking and doesn't make a fuss over me caressing her hair because that way it gets "out of place".

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Substitute, I think you know too exactly the kind of girl I was talking about. Thus, you should know that my take on the issue does not extend to extravagant/alternative fashions of dressing/hair cut. I would be more than glad to have a girlfriend that paints her hair red and/or has a mohawk, as long as she is okay with hiking and doesn't make a fuss over me caressing her hair because that way it gets "out of place".
    Yeah it's cool, I was just pointing out a distinction for clarity's sake, not getting at you

And yeah, I do know the kind you were talking about - one of my sisters is JUST like that
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Quite. I'd also like to add that the picky, fussy, demanding little princess FDG described is the kind of woman my ex would've bitch-slapped to hell and back - and she would probably have had a good bash at FDG as well and left him with a bruise or two - she was one tough wench, believe me!! Wearing a lot of make-up was with her, believe me, NOT a sign of a prissy li'l princess!! Mind you, with that style of make-up, you wouldn't think it was - would you??

I dunno... I'm kinda shocked by some of the responses in this thread so I don't know, maybe there are people out there who are so clueless and judgemental as to begrudge someone the right to express themselves in the way they choose to look.

If you're attracted to your girlfriend or wife because of her lively, bold personality, then don't expect to shut it up and keep it all to yourself by not letting her show who she is to other people. All it'll do is make her resent you - and hopefully, leave you and find someone who will appreciate her for who she is and let her be herself.
    To be fair, I don't think anyone here has sought to restrict people's right to express themselves in the way they wish to. The OP asked for preferences. That's all they are. I don't like bell bottoms, but I'm not going to ask for a ban.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by sassafrassquatch View Post
    I prefer my women to have no unnatural physical additions. No makeup, hair dye, tattoos, piercings or other body modifications. Just tidy up and be done with it.

(and no, I do not like hairy sasquatch women)
    But Sass...your name! Don't you think you might be misleading the more hirsute single ladies on this forum?

You big tease.

So you want a woman who doesn't add anything unnatural to how she looks. Merely takes away something that is natural.

Hmmm...

I bet you don't like chubby girls, either huh.

You big meanie.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by FMWarner View Post
    To be fair, I don't think anyone here has sought to restrict people's right to express themselves in the way they wish to. The OP asked for preferences. That's all they are. I don't like bell bottoms, but I'm not going to ask for a ban.
    Oh yeah I know, but some people have mentioned partners who did try to restrict them. I've no problem with someone saying they don't like something, but to then infer a judgement about someone being a 'slut' because they're wearing a style of make-up they don't like, that's a bit too much for me.

MBTI
    ENTJ

I don't mind a little bit of make-up if it's done correctly.

Everything else has to be natural. I hate fake boobs, hair coloring (especially a brunette in blonde).

This is my kind of style:

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    I don't mind a little bit of make-up if it's done correctly.
    Just out of curiosity, how much makeup do you think Monica Bellucci is wearing in that picture? ()

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    Just out of curiosity, how much makeup do you think Monica Bellucci is wearing in that picture? ()
    She has a lot on, but it is blended well and the colours compliment her skin tone.
    Time is a delicate mistress.