User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 58

  1. #1
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default Typo C Member who fall outside the stereotype/archtype of their MBTI Identity

    This is similar to the other thread by JJJ where you choose the Typo C member who fits the archetype.

    I, however, would prefer this thread to be more cerebral with more emphasis on logical reasons (as opposed to en masse name dropping) why one of our members has mistyped themselves or in the very least why some of their characteristics differ from the standard stereotype / archetype of their type (i.e. small ts or xs in their type identification).

    Preferably for more intellegent posters to contribute
    Last edited by Bellflower; 01-04-2010 at 11:02 PM.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

  2. #2
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    Ok I will start it off with an easy one. I could be wrong as certain persona's on the internet are quiet a bit different than irl. I don't want to scare anyone off with the mental challenge. As indicated by the example below it doesn't have to be brilliant just less fluffy.

    Biaxident - is self typed as INFP

    I find Biaxident more of an xNFP or iNFP. The reason is that he seems less introverted than some. To the point where I doubt he would be a very happy hermit, and his hug emoticons seem to go beyond just being a feeler. Also he has a sharp, multifaceted, and consistent more in your face sense of humor that I don't usually see in INFPs

    In other words he seems to have a more dominant extraverted intuition (Ne)
    I see this when he is quick to interpret hidden meanings, noticing his mind exploring alternatives. This imaginative play also in a more extroverted fashions establishes catalyst to action.

    Thus I type him as less of an introvert and possibly a closet extrovert.


    Thus I type him as less of an introvert and possibly a closet extrovert.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

  3. #3
    Charting a course
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Ok I will start it off with an easy one. I could be wrong as certain persona's on the internet are quiet a bit different than irl. I don't want to scare anyone off with the mental challenge. As indicated by the example below it doesn't have to be brilliant just less fluffy.

    Biaxident - is self typed as INFP

    I find Biaxident more of an xNFP or iNFP. The reason is that he seems less introverted than some. To the point where I doubt he would be a very happy hermit, and his hug emoticons seem to go beyond just being a feeler. Also he has a sharp, multifaceted, and consistent more in your face sense of humor that I don't usually see in INFPs

    In other words he seems to have a more dominant extraverted intuition (Ne)
    I see this when he is quick to interpret hidden meanings, noticing his mind exploring alternatives. This imaginative play also in a more extroverted fashions establishes catalyst to action.

    Thus I type him as less of an introvert and possibly a closet extrovert.


    Thus I type him as less of an introvert and possibly a closet extrovert.
    I won't come out of the closet, even for you snugglelumps.

    Apparently, I 'use logic a bit more than many INFPs' as well. That's a comment from a member here who seldom posts, with whom I have met in real life.

    Nor am I as sensitive to comments from assholes with a chip on their shoulders, or a stick up their ass. Pick your own metaphor.

    Now stop pigeonholing me...it hurts!


  4. #4
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    Apparently, I 'use logic a bit more than many INFPs' as well. That's a comment from a member here who seldom posts, with whom I have met in real life.
    Yeah I was gonna type you as an xNfP but didn't want to scare away potential posters by getting too complicated. Dangs Fs and fs
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

  5. #5
    pathwise dependent FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj
    Posts
    5,908

    Default

    Dunno, some people think I am ESTP, but I disagree.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

  6. #6
    Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Posts
    6,885

    Default

    Okay, back on track:

    So some people think I'm ENFP, but they get thrown off by the high Te/Fe/low Fi.

    Some people think I'm ESTJ, but they get thrown off by the low Si/high F/high Ne.

    Some people think I'm ENFJ, but they get thrown off by the Ne/Fi combination.

    Some people think I'm S, but they get thrown off by the Ne/Ni, whatever it is.

    Some people think I'm N, but they get thrown off by the apparently high Se.

    Some people think what others think is Ne or Te is really Se.

    Some people think what others think is Te is really Fe or Se.

    Some people...

    Well, I think you get the picture....

    So, I'm BLAH but sometimes my BLAH is HMPF, and other times my BLAH is ARGH, and other times my BLAH is RAFT, and sometimes it's SHIT and other times it is HAPY, or TINK or FEEL or RUNN!
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

  7. #7
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    OK while we are at it we can also guess the types of those who have not typed themselves. I will dumb it down for more participation by saying for those types who have not self identified you can guess without articulated reasons or bad ones.

    For example: Little Linguist. ESfJ: Because she has attention to detail and the rules of grammar; obviously an E as she used to promote her blog in her signature line (as well as having an impressive blog). Like rules and gets annoyed by those who don't follow the rulz..yet has a warm and humanitarian side that is powerful enough to pull her over to the warm and fuzzy side...however if a matter crosses one of her core values she can be dead serious (and send out a strong ST vibe).

    PS. As to my typos appy polly loggies.I got a bit of dyslexia going on there.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    I won't come out of the closet, even for you snugglelumps.

    Apparently, I 'use logic a bit more than many INFPs' as well. That's a comment from a member here who seldom posts, with whom I have met in real life.

    Nor am I as sensitive to comments from assholes with a chip on their shoulders, or a stick up their ass. Pick your own metaphor.

    Now stop pigeonholing me...it hurts!

    too be fair though, most of your posts reads like an ENFP

  9. #9
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Me me me me me....

    And you said MBIT.

    And that rhymes.

    Carry on.

    And member.

    And steriotype.

    I think you were drunk.

    I'm seriously considering that you're ENFP after all. "And that rhymes!" is really Ne, and so is your immediate insistence that you're too unique to fit the mold. Maybe my initial ENFP guess was right all along.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  10. #10
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Dunno, some people think I am ESTP, but I disagree.
    OK since it gone fluffy Im gonna toss some of my articulation out the window and just go Ne bonkers.


    No FDG you are an N. I can tell by your eyes...too deep and serious for an ESTP. Your typed right with ENTJ or perhaps ENfJ.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Similar Threads

  1. The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types
    By LunarMoon in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 1092
    Last Post: 12-07-2017, 07:04 PM
  2. The nasty side of unhealthy MBTI types.
    By Vilku in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 04-30-2017, 07:20 AM
  3. The 8 Colors Of Fitness [MBTI]
    By Nørrsken in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-01-2017, 07:20 AM
  4. Ever fall outside the box?
    By labyrinthine in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 05:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO