INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by JTG1984 View Post
    DAMNIT!

Just not everyone
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Oh god...the "you seem so logical for an INFP" type of comments kill me....I've had several people say I seem to have "high T" or I seem "T-ish" and I take this to mean one of two things:

1. I don't fit their ridiculous idea of Feelers being stupid (Feelers reason?! :horor: )

2. I'm not a fuzzy bunny made of cotton candy that wants to hug everyone

#1. Makes me want to slap people upside the head to see if I can jump-start their brain. And perhaps knock some of their stupid stereotypes loose.

#2. Yes you are. It's just hidden under your spiny exterior. You're a Bunnipine...or a Porcunny...or something like that...

Dirty minded buggers....

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    #1. Makes me want to slap people upside the head to see if I can jump-start their brain. And perhaps knock some of their stupid stereotypes loose.
    If Feelers are stupid, for heavens sake don't tell them, because it makes them violent.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I am not a hippie and I speak more than I paint.

Just that much defies some ISFP stereotypes.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    If Feelers are stupid, for heavens sake don't tell them, because it makes them violent.
    You hush...Or I'll be making Spam for breakfast, lunch, and dinner...for at least a week.

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    ... I might just be one of those weird multi-types that display characteristics that overlap.
    You too??...

Since I'm here...

Spamtar: INTJ,...?
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Prototype View Post
    Spamtar: INTJ,...?
    Yeah I sometimes feel that duel personality flip flopping. Especially sometimes a feeling/thought process of Dom Ni. "Knowing the solution" and back tracking to support the conclusion with analysis rather than the other way around. It irritates me because it is against my INTPness but gotta admit it saves time because I am usually right or at least a better researcher than most. Also have a fondness of paradoxes and contradictory phenomenon which a lot of INTJs seem to enjoy. Also feel am on the same wavelength as them in that I "get" a lot of their humor.

Just wish I had their organizational skills.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

Yeah I sometimes feel that duel personality flip flopping. Especially sometimes a feeling/thought process of Dom Ni. "Knowing the solution" and back tracking to support the conclusion with analysis rather than the other way around. It irritates me because it is against my INTPness but gotta admit it saves time because I am usually right or at least a better researcher than most. Also have a fondness of paradoxes and contradictory phenomenon which a lot of INTJs seem to enjoy. Also feel am on the same wavelength as them in that I "get" a lot of their humor.

Just wish I had their organizational skills.

Do you like quantum theory?... I dream that shit!
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Prototype View Post
    Do you like quantum theory?... I dream that shit!
    Proto, I feel I have a critical lack understanding of it but I find it fasinating just to read or listen. Particularly ike a lot of the explanations of Robert Anton Wilson on the subject.

YouTube - Quantum Physics Explained, Simply - Robert Anton Wilson

Even when l don't completely get it, nevertheless love the feeling of the words/ideas floating around in my head.

What do you like about it?

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

Proto, I feel I have a critical lack understanding of it but I find it fasinating just to read or listen. Particularly ike a lot of the explanations of Robert Anton Wilson on the subject.

YouTube - Quantum Physics Explained, Simply - Robert Anton Wilson

Even when l don't completely get it, nevertheless love the feeling of the words/ideas floating around in my head.

What do you like about it?
    I like the idea that anybody can be right, theoretically.