User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 58

  1. #41
    Sugar Hiccup OrangeAppled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    7,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JTG1984 View Post
    DAMNIT!


    Just not everyone
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

    INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

  2. #42
    Charting a course
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Oh god...the "you seem so logical for an INFP" type of comments kill me....I've had several people say I seem to have "high T" or I seem "T-ish" and I take this to mean one of two things:

    1. I don't fit their ridiculous idea of Feelers being stupid (Feelers reason?! :horor: )

    2. I'm not a fuzzy bunny made of cotton candy that wants to hug everyone

    #1. Makes me want to slap people upside the head to see if I can jump-start their brain. And perhaps knock some of their stupid stereotypes loose.

    #2. Yes you are. It's just hidden under your spiny exterior. You're a Bunnipine...or a Porcunny...or something like that...

    Dirty minded buggers....

  3. #43
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    #1. Makes me want to slap people upside the head to see if I can jump-start their brain. And perhaps knock some of their stupid stereotypes loose.
    If Feelers are stupid, for heavens sake don't tell them, because it makes them violent.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

  4. #44
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    I am not a hippie and I speak more than I paint.

    Just that much defies some ISFP stereotypes.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  5. #45
    Charting a course
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    If Feelers are stupid, for heavens sake don't tell them, because it makes them violent.
    You hush...Or I'll be making Spam for breakfast, lunch, and dinner...for at least a week.

  6. #46
    THREADKILLER Prototype's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX
    Posts
    855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    ... I might just be one of those weird multi-types that display characteristics that overlap.
    You too??...

    Since I'm here...

    Spamtar: INTJ,...?
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

  7. #47
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prototype View Post
    Spamtar: INTJ,...?
    Yeah I sometimes feel that duel personality flip flopping. Especially sometimes a feeling/thought process of Dom Ni. "Knowing the solution" and back tracking to support the conclusion with analysis rather than the other way around. It irritates me because it is against my INTPness but gotta admit it saves time because I am usually right or at least a better researcher than most. Also have a fondness of paradoxes and contradictory phenomenon which a lot of INTJs seem to enjoy. Also feel am on the same wavelength as them in that I "get" a lot of their humor.

    Just wish I had their organizational skills.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

  8. #48
    THREADKILLER Prototype's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX
    Posts
    855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Yeah I sometimes feel that duel personality flip flopping. Especially sometimes a feeling/thought process of Dom Ni. "Knowing the solution" and back tracking to support the conclusion with analysis rather than the other way around. It irritates me because it is against my INTPness but gotta admit it saves time because I am usually right or at least a better researcher than most. Also have a fondness of paradoxes and contradictory phenomenon which a lot of INTJs seem to enjoy. Also feel am on the same wavelength as them in that I "get" a lot of their humor.

    Just wish I had their organizational skills.

    Do you like quantum theory?... I dream that shit!
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

  9. #49
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prototype View Post
    Do you like quantum theory?... I dream that shit!
    Proto, I feel I have a critical lack understanding of it but I find it fasinating just to read or listen. Particularly ike a lot of the explanations of Robert Anton Wilson on the subject.

    YouTube - Quantum Physics Explained, Simply - Robert Anton Wilson

    Even when l don't completely get it, nevertheless love the feeling of the words/ideas floating around in my head.

    What do you like about it?
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

  10. #50
    THREADKILLER Prototype's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX
    Posts
    855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Proto, I feel I have a critical lack understanding of it but I find it fasinating just to read or listen. Particularly ike a lot of the explanations of Robert Anton Wilson on the subject.

    YouTube - Quantum Physics Explained, Simply - Robert Anton Wilson

    Even when l don't completely get it, nevertheless love the feeling of the words/ideas floating around in my head.

    What do you like about it?
    I like the idea that anybody can be right, theoretically.
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

Similar Threads

  1. The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types
    By LunarMoon in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 1092
    Last Post: 12-07-2017, 07:04 PM
  2. The nasty side of unhealthy MBTI types.
    By Vilku in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 04-30-2017, 07:20 AM
  3. The 8 Colors Of Fitness [MBTI]
    By Nørrsken in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-01-2017, 07:20 AM
  4. Ever fall outside the box?
    By labyrinthine in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 05:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO