First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Ok it might be because I am going INFJ today but it kinda fits or at least offers a decent explaination for the INTP/INTJ confusion. Don't think ENTJ is it because you still end up with the Ni. Thus assuming he is not Fi, and for the point of debate not INTP, What seems to come up is INFJ or at least INtJ as INFJ gives us
    Dominant: Introverted Intuition
    Auxilliary: Extraverted Feeling
    Tertiary: Introverted Thinking
    Inferior: Extraverted Sensing

This point seems likely "INFJs are in some ways gentle and easy going. Conversely, they have very high expectations of themselves, and frequently of their families. They don't believe in compromising their ideals."
    INFJ is what I used to consistently type as. INFJ might very well be my type.

Just recently took an occupational MBTI. Came out as INTP, with the following function preference range:

Dominant - Introverted Thinking
    Auxilliary - Introverted Intuition
    Tertiary - Extraverted Intuition
    Inferior - Extraverted Sensing

Not sure how that fleshes together as it applies to a specific type; I might just be one of those weird multi-types that display characteristics that overlap.

It's also important to note the difficulty one invariably encounters during online evaluation. Many otherwise-important elements of personality are tough to acutely relay via the inevitable opacity of online exchange. Often, these important characteristics are glossed over or ignored altogether - not necessarily at the fault of anyone in particular.

The medium is simply such that online interaction makes for fuzzy translation.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

^ I always thought you were INTP. INTJ always looked a little funny on you.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

I think Night's INTJ but I'd really need to spy on him IRL to know for sure INTJs have a certain kind of dead/unlife in their souls, as if something were missing....

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by nozflubber View Post
    I think Night's INTJ but I'd really need to spy on him IRL to know for sure INTJs have a certain kind of dead/unlife in their souls, as if something were missing....
    Which he doesn't have. I see overwhelming Ti from him most of the time, with a healthy dose of NTP penchant for argument.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Hmm, do my type Spamtar.

Also, I think ENTP for Night fits.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    I might just be one of those weird multi-types that display characteristics that overlap.

It's also important to note the difficulty one invariably encounters during online evaluation. Many otherwise-important elements of personality are tough to acutely relay via the inevitable opacity of online exchange. Often, these important characteristics are glossed over or ignored altogether - not necessarily at the fault of anyone in particular.

The medium is simply such that online interaction makes for fuzzy translation.
    This is true in the sense that online I (and a lot of INTPs I have met...but not all) come off more extroverted. I know irl I am an introvert and even extended online chatting tires me (especially real time chatrooms).

At the same time there is a saying that you never get to know someone until you discuss things online. Also with later taken MBTI test there is the concern that we may contaminate our results by recognizing what test answers will place us in what category.

Ultimately it is up to the individual to decide on what works best for them. I would like a little more J in my step but its an uphill battle for me in this area.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    Hmm, do my type Spamtar.

Also, I think ENTP for Night fits.
    OK I will assess your type justx. My intuition clearly knows you are an ENTJ. However I would prefer to do it from an unprejudiced perspective via Ti (as well as buy some life insurance). Gimmee some time with that one.

Edit: If you don't come out an ENTJ I will post it here. If you are an ENTJ I will post it in the sister thread of this thread.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

night is clearly an ESFP, how can you miss that

jesus you guys....

Some people seem to sit in between two archetypes. Kingfisher is a good example. He has strong elements from both the isfp and istp archetypes.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Some people seem to sit in between two archetypes. Kingfisher is a good example. He has strong elements from both the isfp and istp archetypes.
    i think i have a pretty precarious balance between the 2 that is easily tipped.

i think you and i both cross back and forth across that line. but i think we go about it in different ways.