User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    The fact that she explains her experiences by mirroring it on her own life, in the same sentence, says you're lacking the Se to spot the spirit in which her post was written.

Good news, this means you're not per se insecure nor 'fucking retarded'. But you're part of the division that lacks Se.

..... I think.

(Actually, my Se is pretty decent myself. I'm pretty sure I know. *nod* )
    I'd trust my Ne far before I ever trust my Se.

Why am I not a "fucking retard", if I couldn't see what she really meant?

Does it make you feel good to say "nor"?

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Miserable View Post
    I'd trust my Ne far before I ever trust my Se.

Why am I not a "fucking retard", if I couldn't see what she really meant?

Does it make you feel good to say "nor"?
    If you believe you're a fucking retard for lacking in a cognative function that is not imperative to your MBTI type in the first place, be my guest. I'd say you're being too harsh on yourself.

English isn't my first language, but isn't that how you refute two options? Blahblah nor blahdiblah?
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6

English isn't my first language, but isn't that how you refute two options? Blahblah nor blahdiblah?
    Oh, well that's an excellent excuse.

If you believe you're a fucking retard for lacking in a cognative function that is not imperative to your MBTI type in the first place, be my guest. I'd say you're being too harsh on yourself.
    I didn't say I believe I'm a "fucking retard", but you answered my question anyway, so thank you.

I'd say you should stick to your own mind, you don't and couldn't know what goes on up in my mind, Just because my user name is Miserable, and I'm not sure what you meant, is no reason that I am "being too harsh" on myself.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I'd say you should stick to your own mind, you don't and couldn't know what goes on up in my mind, Just because my user name is Miserable, and I'm not sure what you meant, is no reason that I am "being too harsh" on myself.
    Yet you're doing a good job at convincing me about something you don't want to convince me about and I wasn't interested in.

Try to work on that "you vs the rest" thing. I was making a funny remark about the, to me, rather obvious and funny irony I spotted in these posts. And it hasn't and still hasn't anything to do with what goes on in your mind.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Yet you're doing a good job at convincing me about something you don't want to convince me about and I wasn't interested in.

Try to work on that "you vs the rest" thing. I was making a funny remark about the, to me, rather obvious and funny irony I spotted in these posts. And it has and still hasn't anything to do with what goes on in your mind.
    Maybe I don't want to share what goes on in my mind.

Maybe it's not aloud on this forum.

Maybe it's non of your business.

Maybe you would find some irony in what goes on in my mind.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Maybe I don't want to share what goes on in my mind.

Maybe it's not aloud on this forum.

Maybe it's non of your business.

Maybe you would find some irony in what goes on in my mind.
    It's still not about you. It's about me making a joke as a result from irony in miscommunication earlier in the thread, that has now seemingly escalated into something I'd rather not have an outspoken opinion about. For obvious reasons.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6

It's still not about you.
    That last post of Maybes, was in context of myself. I don't understand how it's not about myself.

But of course, if you were talking about this whole thread, it isn't about me.

I'd ask you to summarize everything about what we're talking about, but I probably wouldn't get much use out of it, since your English isn't very polished.

It's still not about you. It's about me making a joke as a result from irony in miscommunication earlier in the thread, that has now seemingly escalated into something I'd rather not have an outspoken opinion about. For obvious reasons.
    Well, thanks a lot for explaining. I understand now.

I hate when people make edits like that, but I do the same thing because I think of a lot more stuff to say after a couple minutes after posting the reply.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I hate when people make edits like that, but I do the same thing because I think of a lot more stuff to say after a couple minutes after posting the reply.
    I knew what I wanted to say, it was more that I didn't think of a proper way for saying it until later. :P

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I knew what I wanted to say, it was more that I didn't think of a proper way for saying it until later. :P
    Oh. I used to do that.

Now I just leave the page up and while thinking about, I think of something else, and then I go read or look at something else, and when I come back to the tab that the forum is on, I still haven't thought of how or what to say, so then I feel I have to work on that some more, so I don't do anything else on the forum for a while, and when I finally get everything typed that I wanted to say, I think it sounds stupid, so I just erase all of it, and forget about doing that post.

And recently I was like "Ohhh, I get it now", I now only post if I want to post! Even if I think I have something really good to say.