User Tag List

First 412131415 Last

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    ^can I mail the cowpaddy COD?

Cod?

COD?

ohhh...

UPS will attempt to collect the amount shown on the C.O.D. tag or package label, and then send the payment to you. If UPS cannot collect the payment after three attempts, the package will be returned.

When you select C.O.D. for a residential address, you will also receive UPS Voice NotificationSM at no additional charge. If you have provided the recipient's telephone number, then UPS will call the recipient to advise when the shipment will be delivered and the amount of the payment due. Your customer is then prepared to accept delivery at the first attempt, and UPS can expedite your payment.
    COD!!

hmmm... only if you measure the paddy's COD

MBTI
    yupp

i wish there were an ignore thread function, because sometimes i read a thread and its 34 people are saying the exact same thing and its like their's no variety here i'm gonna go nap.

but then i keep clicking on it hoping it will get exciting and it never does and i never sleep.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    have fit inducing avatars
    ... says you
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-

MBTI
    INTP

My ignore list consists of 3 people: an ENTP, an INFJ, and an INxP. I try to avoid using the ignore list until I get so frustrated with the person in question that it ends up affecting my level of enjoyment of this site. I'm not getting paid to put up with, or read the words of, people that annoy me, so I don't feel the need to continue to do so. Once it's reached that point, the ignore list is a relief. Sometimes my curiosity does get the better of me, and I'll hit the "View Post" button, though.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

MT: totally! I was gonna send it Xbox live via the new aquatic war video game, Cod of Duty. Now whoever reads this needs to somehow get the word cod into every paragraph they speak, scriven or say...for forever (or as long as you can)
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

No one's on my ACTUAL ignore list, but my mental ignore list, like Tallulah's, consists of three people: an ENTJ, an INTJ and an ENFP. (Another NT was on that list, but they're gone from the site now, thank goodness!) Based on reading their posts, they just annoy the hell out of me, but two of them don't know I exist (which is good - I plan on keeping it that way). The third one seems to like me okay, even though the person is an *insert rude word here*. But if the other two learn that I exist, I plan on being nice to them even though I don't like them, because (for whatever reason) I'm okay hating people, but I really have a hard time when people hate me.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    pfni
    Enneagram

Funny, I often gravitate to the posts of users I don't generally agree with. Even if I'm frustrated by what I read, I can't say they bore me. I'll probably never use the ignore function.
    Type: INFP Enneagram: 4
    Fi>Si>Ne>Te>Fe>Se>Ti>Ni

cataplum!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Jack Flak when he was around (by me, that is. Lots of people seemed to like him.).

Nowadays it's a tie between Jaguar and Tinkerbell.
    Maybe bluemonday, too... But I initially liked her/him/it.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENTP

feeligns mutual sweetie... I find you the most agressive member of the community, personally speaking

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

The most ignored posters are the ones with the longest posts. The people with the best one-liner posts are probably the most paid attention too, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    Jack Flak when he was around (by me, that is. Lots of people seemed to like him.).

Nowadays it's a tie between Jaguar and Tinkerbell.
    Maybe bluemonday, too... But I initially liked her/him/it.
    Nahh, Tink and Blue are cool. Jagoff sucks. Jack Flak had like 50 posts per day, so yeah, that got annoying. You can't post that much and have it not mostly be low-quality fluff. Unless you're a great writer.