User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 15

  1. #1
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ExTJ
    Posts
    1,377

    Default Zergling's all purpose troll thread

    First off, your views on abortion are awful, disgusting, and plainly stupid. How can you be so morally bankrupt to think what you do? Only complete idiots would have that belief on abortion.

    Secondly, only people who lack mental capacity can say what you say about George Bush and believe it. Can't you see all he's done during his time in office? Mark my words, people like you will be the death of civilization.

    In fact, your views on anything have proven themselves time and time again to be dead wrong. Take government for example, several economists have shown quite clearly why that your opinions are clearly wrong, yet you continue to use misguided, illogical dogma to rationalize your poorly thought out, idiotic, economic strategy ideas.

    What about crime? Do you know how many lives will be destroyed if your methods are allowed to be run? Have you no sympathy at all? You are a monstrous, destructive, person, and I cannot see you writing such ridiculous crap on this forum.

    And what about international relations? Why do you view the U.S. and Europe in such a way after seeing how they act and what they do? you need to know your history better, that's for sure.

    Overall, come back when you have something useful to say.


    (This post isn't actually aimed at anyone, it was just me seeing how many negative comments I could write on hot button issues without actually picking a viewpoint to argue. Some of the arguments may have slipped through that sound oriented for a particular side, but overall I wrote the types of wording that I would expect anyone arguing an issue to use.

    Also, these do seem to be more U.S. oriented issues, I don't know as well what the hot button issues and standard arguments are for other parts of the world.)

  2. #2
    Senior Member niffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    LOL.

    That's so cool. Do more!!

    (Btw what *is* the purpose of this thread? o.o)
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

  3. #3
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    LOL.
    That's so cool. Do more!!
    (Btw what *is* the purpose of this thread? o.o)
    Oh, good grief -- how old are you, 13????
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  4. #4
    Furry Critter with Claws Kiddo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    OMNi
    Posts
    2,790

    Default

    Oh, that looked fun. It was hard to tell exactly what side you would be arguing for.

    Let me try my own version.


    I really question the people who say that abortion is wrong and should be illegal. They are all religious individuals so they are pawns of the church. But of course there are religious people who do get abortions, so how can they argue that it is wrong? For example, they like to make the claim that it negatively affects the mother but I once read a respected study by the APA that says that it has no lasting negative results.

    Anyways, most people don't want to overturn Roe vs. Wade, so that must be proof that people don't think abortion is wrong. And abortion isn't that uncommon a practice in any culture or even historically so its only reasonable that is available in our culture as well. But just imagine what would happen if we outlawed abortion? There would be pregnant teenagers lined up in backstreet allies about ready to get it done illegally and unsafely or they would go find a coat hanger and try to do it themselves. If you loved your child would you make them go through with that? Of course not! Abortion should be legal otherwise teenagers may be subjected to unwanted teenage pregnancies and their young lives could be utterly ruined.

    However, I probably don't even need to make all these arguments since this forum is full of some of the smartest people I have ever encountered so of course they have probably all come to the same conclusion as me. But for those sad few who don't share our open mindedness, they should consider the new day after pill which allows to terminate a pregnancy after fertilization and therefore negates a lot of the arguments against abortion. Clearly new technology is moving in the most practical direction.

    But what people really need to consider is the unwanted children. Can you imagine those poor children being born into abusive homes or thrown into our mess of a foster care system to live lonely lives with only slim hopes of being adopted.

    But of course those silly republicans believe that making women carry unwanted pregnancies is a good policy. Do you remember who got us into the Iraq War? Yup, it's clear those dudes value human life. Posh!

    Abortion has been practiced for thousands of years so I don't know where some people can get off saying it is unjustifiable. But it really doesn't make much difference because more and more people are moving to the liberal interpretation of abortion so those who stick to their beliefs will just be left looking stupid. If you need proof I can show you a poll they did in the Northeast that proved that most people share my view.
    But then there comes the antiabortionists "grand argument" that life begins at fertilization. I believe it doesn't and therefore I demand that the antiabortionists prove otherwise!

    Yay! I crammed 15 fallacies in that argument! Kiddo is the king!

  5. #5
    Senior Member niffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Oh, good grief -- how old are you, 13????
    I'll be 14 on the 22nd.

    Btw, Kiddo, the whole point was to have no side.
    UR NOT CLEVER *shuns*
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

  6. #6
    Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,377

    Default

    I can't believe you idiots support (insert someone else's local sports team here). They suck. They never win against (insert your local sports team here). We PWN!!!!!!11111111

    (insert your local sports team here) Rules!
    (insert someone else's local sports team here) Dr00lz!
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

  7. #7
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    I'll be 14 on the 22nd.
    Oh nuts -- you were born on the same day that John F. Kennedy was shot? That reeks!

    Btw, Kiddo, the whole point was to have no side.
    Yes -- people who can't follow simple directions earn my unmitigated wrath!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  8. #8
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Okay, here's one...

    How could you offer such a vague and inconsistent argument, and behave as though you understand what you are saying adequately? Key aspects of your position are obviously self-contradictory, and you attempt to justify them with convoluted, fallacious arguments that only serve to obfuscate the issue.

  9. #9
    Wait, what? Varelse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    1,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    I can't believe you idiots support (insert someone else's local sports team here). They suck. They never win against (insert your local sports team here). We PWN!!!!!!11111111

    (insert your local sports team here) Rules!
    (insert someone else's local sports team here) Dr00lz!
    But my local football team does suck.
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

  10. #10
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Varelse View Post
    But my local football team does suck.
    Why do you care if someone makes fun of your local sports team? I never understood that kind of "extended identity." I mean, are you on the team? If not, then why did it bother you?

Similar Threads

  1. Do all INxJs make threads containing stupid generalizations?
    By captain curmudgeon in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 03:02 PM
  2. All About Trolls
    By highlander in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 03:28 PM
  3. Has it gotten silent in here after all those sexual threads?
    By UnitOfPopulation in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 04:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO