User Tag List

First 12

Results 11 to 16 of 16

  1. #11
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,658

    Default

    Do the NFs get points if they can persuade the NT not to toss them off the cliff? *gives Murk a bambi look*
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  2. #12
    /X\(:: :: )/X\ BlueSprout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    pfni
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Do the NFs get points if they can persuade the NT not to toss them off the cliff? *gives Murk a bambi look*
    You're gonna get it now. IT HAS NO FEELI-

    *shove*

    NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    ** BOOM **
    :ouch:

  3. #13
    Senior Member Keps Mnemnosyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Mm
    Posts
    400

    Default

    What about extra points if you convince the NF to throw themselves off a cliff?
    Love wouldn't exist without loneliness to inspire it.

    Peach yogurt is made of love. And gnome kidneys. - Domino

    I can cope and will cope without polluting my lungs. - Saslou

  4. #14
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jane View Post
    You're gonna get it now. IT HAS NO FEELI-

    *shove*

    NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    ** BOOM **
    :ouch:

    WTF?? What is with this backstabbing between NFPs today?

    Besides, I'm Murk's to toss with

    Quote Originally Posted by Keps Mnemnosyne View Post
    What about extra points if you convince the NF to throw themselves off a cliff?

    Try the INFPs *glares at Jane*
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  5. #15
    /X\(:: :: )/X\ BlueSprout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    pfni
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    WTF?? What is with this backstabbing between NFPs today?

    Besides, I'm Murk's to toss with




    Try the INFPs *glares at Jane*
    Don't glare at me. I was just trying to explain that Murkrow has no sympathy to spare, when he had to shove me off the cliff. :ouch: INFPs get all the blame....

  6. #16
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jane View Post
    Don't glare at me. I was just trying to explain that Murkrow has no sympathy to spare, when he had to shove me off the cliff. :ouch: INFPs get all the blame....

    Dude, come on, Murk is ENTJ...like he'll toss off a sweet innocent little INFP. He's more likely cuddle you to death when nobody's watching
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

Similar Threads

  1. [NF] Hey NF's, NT cliff game!
    By Obsidius in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-10-2015, 02:15 PM
  2. [NT] THE NT CLIFF GAME!
    By Nescio in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 255
    Last Post: 01-07-2015, 06:57 PM
  3. [NF] The NF Cliff game.
    By Nescio in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 10-12-2014, 01:43 PM
  4. [SJ] The SJ Cliff Game
    By Amargith in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 10-04-2014, 08:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO