User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 100

Thread: R _ _ G

  1. #61
    Senior Member nottaprettygal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTj
    Posts
    1,641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    this would be a lot more romantic if i actually saw you as a couple these days. all i ever see anymore is you.
    Well, I'm here (although locked in a tiny closet with only a small hole for light). So let the romance commence!

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Marriage is very expensive, divorce is even more expensive. Why go through any of this in the first place?
    Marriage isn't expensive when you aren't going to have a wedding. You go through it because events that seemed insignificant before, are magnified when you're in love with a person. They may seem meaningless on their own, but they have a lot of meaning when you're experiencing it with the person you love.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer
    Ever see the movie Blood Diamond? I blame women. Since when do men care about diamonds?
    Well, you're misinterpreting the complete message of the movie. The movie was about conflict diamonds, which comprise approximately one percent of the market. The diamond industry is an essential source of revenue for many countries.

    And the ring was his idea and something that he wanted to do. I didn't force it at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Noel View Post
    Lets do Vegas again sometime.
    Oy. Not sure if my body can handle that again (or my ass from all of the falling).

  2. #62
    Senior Member reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    1,211

    Default

    Haight, nottaprettygal,

    Congrats and stuff. Nice one. Well done. etc.

    But then, nottaprettygal was never that picky
    A criticism that can be brought against everything ought not to be brought against anything.

  3. #63
    *ears perk up* wolfmaiden14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    Infx
    Posts
    590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Punggung View Post
    I really don't understand anything being new, slow and young n'all. But since people are giving congrats, so will I:

    Heartly granulations!

    To whomever (is it whom?) feels obliged to be affected.
    I can't say it any better than that. So I second it!
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

    Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.

  4. #64
    Don't pet me. JAVO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,051

    Default

    Haight, how in the heck did you ever hook up with someone who clearly advertises that she's nottaprettygal? I guess love really is blind, especially regarding usernames.

    But seriously, congrats to you both!

  5. #65
    Senior Member nottaprettygal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTj
    Posts
    1,641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nocturne View Post
    But then, nottaprettygal was never that picky [/font][/size]
    Haight's response:

    Okay, now I'm depressed.

  6. #66
    Senior Member Noel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    Oy. Not sure if my body can handle that again (or my ass from all of the falling).
    Not even a Gin & Tonic could sway you to astray?




    Oh, and congratulations to both of you!

  7. #67
    Senior Member Dom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    a/ I will neither confirm nor deny that.
    b/ It's simple if all you want is your shoes, a pair of shorts, and your seven year old laptop.
    c/ Thank you.
    d/ Yeah, I know. Sorry about that.
    e/ It's on the other site.
    Cool..

    As for B in the UK even if you want nothing, if no one did anything rather naughty.... TWO YEARS!!!!

  8. #68
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    Well, I'm here (although locked in a tiny closet with only a small hole for light). So let the romance commence!
    I've come to destroy the romance...'tis what I do!

    Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    Marriage isn't expensive when you aren't going to have a wedding. You go through it because events that seemed insignificant before, are magnified when you're in love with a person. They may seem meaningless on their own, but they have a lot of meaning when you're experiencing it with the person you love.
    What about divorce? That should go into the same boat as marriage, because statistically speaking, it is bound to happen. Divorce is a part of marriage just as death is a part of life. And those lawyers are extremely expensive.

    Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    Well, you're misinterpreting the complete message of the movie. The movie was about conflict diamonds, which comprise approximately one percent of the market. The diamond industry is an essential source of revenue for many countries.
    Well, I really shouldn't say I care. After all, it's only Africa.

    Let's watch them kill each other off!

    Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    And the ring was his idea and something that he wanted to do. I didn't force it at all.
    Maybe the ring chose you... ("My precious...")

    (I could have put something else, but not without getting reprimanded for ethnic slurs.)

  9. #69
    Senior Member ptgatsby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    Congrats!

    Bask in my envy; you are not having a large wedding. (Are you? )

  10. #70
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post
    Congrats!

    Bask in my envy; you are not having a large wedding. (Are you? )
    You're going to die from suicide, methinks. It seems your future wife is already controlling you!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO