First 56789 Last

Thread: bar experiences

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Throw in my twin sister (who draws Uber-trash no matter where we're at), and we'll have ourselves a good old-fashioned rip in space-time, my friend.

Specifically, I walked into a very small club one night, looking for a friend, and I had a guy in a shiny metallic shirt begin chasing me around the tiny room, asking me if I wanted a drink. I politely, but firmly, said " No", and kept going, only to have another guy immediately pour his vodka INTO my shoe. So then I was walking around in a squishy high heel, and the shiny metallic shirt guy lies in wait for me at the front door, and tries again to get me over to the bar. By that point, I was really irritated, so the exchange went something like this:

Shiny Shirt Guy : " Hey, you wanna..."

Me : *squishsquishsquish* " GET OUT OF MY WAY!"

Good times, good times.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Yeah, we should all have a night out, then we can all laugh at the idiots while drunk off our asses and share in the entertainment of it all! LOL
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    that would definitley be preferable to the average person I meet while out and about!

(recalls sad looking guy down the bar she bought a drink for who turned and said "I'd rather drink from those!" and pointed at her chest *sigh* what the fuck is wrong with people?!)
    Wow, I can understand the temptation but... wow, lol

Actually, that sounds like a line I'd use to tease a GF with, not some random stranger.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    IT

that would definitley be preferable to the average person I meet while out and about!

(recalls sad looking guy down the bar she bought a drink for who turned and said "I'd rather drink from those!" and pointed at her chest *sigh* what the fuck is wrong with people?!)
    << once upon a time, a picture filled this space >>

<< and some words were here commenting on the picture. >>

You remind me of an ISTP guy I worked with. The time I saw him most proud was when he mastered the art of throwing darts, and could beat the crap out of all the people at work (at darts). He was always talking shit up, like he was the man, lol--

him: "you've got to cut these drivers off-- fuck em-- this place isn't about defensive driving, its about aggressive driving-- they aren't watching out for you."
    driver: "well, I want to be polite-- I don't want to get stalked by some guy I flipped off, because he has a score to settle"
    him: "ahahaha, LET him follow me.. I'll be waiting for him.. what's he gonna do?"

All this was fucking hilarious, because he was a big guy, but was soft like a baby, and had a gash in the back of his head, because he got roughed up by his little brother. And we were heading back from a pizza place, because the spices at the Mexican restaurant was too hot, and he couldn't handle it.

AHAHAHA...

Is that you?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

eeek! now everyone knows what I look like after a bottle of rum!! (it was seriously the least hideous picture of me taken over the course of the evening- my hard drive crashed and I lost all of the good pictures).

and I love spicy food and really DO succeed in kicking people's asses!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

sorry- I just have my picture on PERSONAL PROFILE because I don't want it as my avatar since I generally like to have some sense of anonymity! I kind of feel a bit violated by the fact that you did that without asking my permission! Not cool.

Sorry for freaking out- I've had some bad things happen in the past year or so and having my picture posted just kind of brought back some of the feelings associated with that. Nothing against you, it's not something I've really posted about or anything.

Sorry again
    Last edited by miss fortune; 11-09-2007 at 01:04 AM. Reason: clarification- I freaked out

Permabanned
    MBTI
    IT

on top of that- totally off topic for the thread
    lol.

My comment was on the similarity of how the both of you say what you are saying. Its hilarious.

Ahaha.. anonymity. I can get rid of the picture from my post.

As for the bar scene: I don't drink. At all. So whenever I go out, I spend my time making fun of the drunk people with the group that's not drunk. We've become quite good at buying one beer, or one drink, and just sitting there the whole night holding it. Not one sip. heh.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    IT

not an excuse- you don't know my history- I'm really quite freaked out by that
    Freaked out by what?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

see above post- edited

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

This sucks, I want to have a night out with you all and get into some trouble! LOL

By the way, I think I look creepy mostly as a reaction from a police description of the attacker in a sexual assault this week is 80&#37; a description of me Ever since I saw it in the paper I've been avoiding talking to strange girls even more. Now they have a scetch in the paper in which he has a slightly skinnier face than me and my jaw is more square. Just to add to my paranoia: there have been people who mistake me for someone else and others who know me who have mistaken someone else for me.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]