User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 145

Thread: bar experiences

  1. #61
    Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Posts
    2,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Throw in my twin sister (who draws Uber-trash no matter where we're at), and we'll have ourselves a good old-fashioned rip in space-time, my friend.



    Specifically, I walked into a very small club one night, looking for a friend, and I had a guy in a shiny metallic shirt begin chasing me around the tiny room, asking me if I wanted a drink. I politely, but firmly, said " No", and kept going, only to have another guy immediately pour his vodka INTO my shoe. So then I was walking around in a squishy high heel, and the shiny metallic shirt guy lies in wait for me at the front door, and tries again to get me over to the bar. By that point, I was really irritated, so the exchange went something like this:

    Shiny Shirt Guy : " Hey, you wanna..."

    Me : *squishsquishsquish* " GET OUT OF MY WAY!"

    Good times, good times.

  2. #62
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Yeah, we should all have a night out, then we can all laugh at the idiots while drunk off our asses and share in the entertainment of it all! LOL
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #63
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    that would definitley be preferable to the average person I meet while out and about!

    (recalls sad looking guy down the bar she bought a drink for who turned and said "I'd rather drink from those!" and pointed at her chest *sigh* what the fuck is wrong with people?!)
    Wow, I can understand the temptation but... wow, lol

    Actually, that sounds like a line I'd use to tease a GF with, not some random stranger.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #64
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    IT
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    that would definitley be preferable to the average person I meet while out and about!

    (recalls sad looking guy down the bar she bought a drink for who turned and said "I'd rather drink from those!" and pointed at her chest *sigh* what the fuck is wrong with people?!)
    << once upon a time, a picture filled this space >>

    << and some words were here commenting on the picture. >>

    You remind me of an ISTP guy I worked with. The time I saw him most proud was when he mastered the art of throwing darts, and could beat the crap out of all the people at work (at darts). He was always talking shit up, like he was the man, lol--

    him: "you've got to cut these drivers off-- fuck em-- this place isn't about defensive driving, its about aggressive driving-- they aren't watching out for you."
    driver: "well, I want to be polite-- I don't want to get stalked by some guy I flipped off, because he has a score to settle"
    him: "ahahaha, LET him follow me.. I'll be waiting for him.. what's he gonna do?"

    All this was fucking hilarious, because he was a big guy, but was soft like a baby, and had a gash in the back of his head, because he got roughed up by his little brother. And we were heading back from a pizza place, because the spices at the Mexican restaurant was too hot, and he couldn't handle it.

    AHAHAHA...

    Is that you?

  5. #65
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,124

    Default

    eeek! now everyone knows what I look like after a bottle of rum!! (it was seriously the least hideous picture of me taken over the course of the evening- my hard drive crashed and I lost all of the good pictures).


    and I love spicy food and really DO succeed in kicking people's asses!

  6. #66
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,124

    Default

    sorry- I just have my picture on PERSONAL PROFILE because I don't want it as my avatar since I generally like to have some sense of anonymity! I kind of feel a bit violated by the fact that you did that without asking my permission! Not cool.

    Sorry for freaking out- I've had some bad things happen in the past year or so and having my picture posted just kind of brought back some of the feelings associated with that. Nothing against you, it's not something I've really posted about or anything.

    Sorry again
    Last edited by miss fortune; 11-09-2007 at 01:04 AM. Reason: clarification- I freaked out

  7. #67
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    IT
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    on top of that- totally off topic for the thread
    lol.

    My comment was on the similarity of how the both of you say what you are saying. Its hilarious.

    Ahaha.. anonymity. I can get rid of the picture from my post.

    As for the bar scene: I don't drink. At all. So whenever I go out, I spend my time making fun of the drunk people with the group that's not drunk. We've become quite good at buying one beer, or one drink, and just sitting there the whole night holding it. Not one sip. heh.

  8. #68
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    IT
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    not an excuse- you don't know my history- I'm really quite freaked out by that
    Freaked out by what?

  9. #69
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,124

    Default

    see above post- edited

  10. #70
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    This sucks, I want to have a night out with you all and get into some trouble! LOL

    By the way, I think I look creepy mostly as a reaction from a police description of the attacker in a sexual assault this week is 80&#37; a description of me Ever since I saw it in the paper I've been avoiding talking to strange girls even more. Now they have a scetch in the paper in which he has a slightly skinnier face than me and my jaw is more square. Just to add to my paranoia: there have been people who mistake me for someone else and others who know me who have mistaken someone else for me.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] How do SJs experience crushes?
    By Usehername in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 01:19 PM
  2. [SP] How do SPs experience crushes?
    By Usehername in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 02:36 AM
  3. [NF] How do NFs experience crushes?
    By Usehername in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 03:49 PM
  4. [NT] How do NTs experience crushes?
    By Usehername in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 01:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO