User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Thread: bar experiences

MBTI
    ENTP

Yes, I always had very high resistance too, though that was partly because I grew up on 'small beer' (watered down European style beer) because the house we lived in had no fresh water supply, y'know, medieval styleeee so by the time I got to the age when Europeans start drinking seriously (around 14) and going to bars (around 16), I could already easily drink most of my friends under the table.

It's not that I need alcohol to give me confidence - I have plenty of social confidence. I just can't dance, that's all. I'm the world's crappiest dancer, and I just look a COMPLETE idiot when/if I ever attempt it. So I just don't do it.

I used to do all sorts of other tricks to get attention/impress, like climbing onto pool tables and doing Freddy Mercury impersonations or whoever was playing, or just all kinds of other stuff, but dancing? No way.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I can dance- I'm just lazy

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I can dance- I'm just lazy
    You can? What's the secret?? Tell me!!!

Do you ever get some creepy old guy coming up to you to tell you his life story for no apparent reason?

Oh hang on, if you're a girl, then the equivalent would be a creepy old woman...

he got punched in the mouth!
    Booyah!!!
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

and the girls who complain? they complain to other girls too if they look receptive to listening...

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I've had creepy old guys offer to buy me drinks to strip! Old women tend to leave me alone though

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I guess what I should be doing is trying to talk to those girls any way, fuck worrying about being creepy, right?
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

you really don't look creepy from your profile picture! (to be creepy myself I had to check it out after you announced that you'd scare people!)

talking to people's really the only thing you can do!

MBTI
    ENTP

I've had creepy old guys offer to buy me drinks to strip! Old women tend to leave me alone though
    WTF again???!?!?!?! Where are you going for this!?! More than one???

Sorry that's hilarious, I know maybe I shouldn't laugh but I can't help it, it is funny... only cos I can imagine your response... lol

No I've had it in bars, I'm sitting there at my table while my buddies are off either dancing or they're with me but say they've gone to the bar to get more drinks or to the bathroom or something, and I'm just sitting there rolling a cigarette while I wait for them, and it often happens, this old guy will come and sit next to me and ask if the seat's free (only after he's sat down, always), and ask me if he can bogart a rollie off me, and I just say yeah cos I don't usually smoke anyway so I want the whole packet to be used up that night and I know I won't use it all, and he'll start talking while he rolls up (in the UK most people these days seem to use hand rolling stuff since the ready made ones are around $10 per pack of 20 now), and then he'll just STICK AROUND the whole night.

Do you ever get that part where, after it closes and you've all been kicked out and gone through the obligatory 'teasing the bouncers' stage, and you end up all going to some random person's house because you don't feel like going home yet, and that old guy who came and sat with you is STILL with you? And you end up giving him a ride home in the morning and then never seeing him again?

Weird.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Dear God, I end up dealing with those guys since I really don't get mean about stuff, but I tend to find my way out of it too fine enough. Don't ask me how (even though I know you will), but I either start dancing and that's it or he moves on somewhere else.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Some Drunk: (shouted across a parking lot) "Hey!! Hey!! You look like Lita Ford!!"

Me: (bemused) "Oh yeah? Which part?"

SD: "Her ass!"

I have yet to stare at Lita's backside to see what he meant.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious