User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Thread: bar experiences

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    This reminds me of the time I had to convince a girl I wasn't gay after saying that I loved my best friend (ISTJ, male, practically a brother to me).

I know that type, they're the ones I end up dating or get teased by
    Haha, this totally deserves its own thread - mods! split time!! Significant yet interesting derailment alert! :footballreferee:

(I wanna talk about this but I don't want the ENFJ's to come after me to kick my butt for posting in this thread!)
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I think I'll start a new thread for this!

(now what to call it?)

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

wow- I didn't think istps were supposed to be psychic!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Default bar experiences

moved here from the end of the Hate an ENFJ thread!

carry on...

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

moved to fluff zone

MBTI
    ENTP

Um... lol actually this conversation is quite a lot like what happens when me and my closest friends get together with a few beers... we have a room with ENTP, ISTP and INFP, strangely finding that despite their theoretical differences, they seem to share some experiences in a spookily similar way!!
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

quite true- I actually have frequently discovered that happening too! (same types in the group) wonder why?

A friend and I once developed a theory that assholes/bitches are generally attracted to the most innocuous person around. The previous thread seems to prove this to be true! I've always attracted assholes while nicely sipping my guinness/cranberry juice and vodka at the bar- though the worst are the handsy people *shudder* like the guy who stuck his hands down my pants while I was standing in line for the restroom!

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Haha, this totally deserves its own thread - mods! split time!! Significant yet interesting derailment alert! :footballreferee:

(I wanna talk about this but I don't want the ENFJ's to come after me to kick my butt for posting in this thread!)

hahahahaha! *roughs you up gangster style and shoves you into a closet* Derail this thread, will you?!.... eh, it was already derailed!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    quite true- I actually have frequently discovered that happening too! (same types in the group) wonder why?
    Really??? We have an ISTJ that often joins us, but he's far from typical for his type. That's weird though... I wonder what the textbooks say about our types being drawn together? Or what we might have in common that causes this?

A friend and I once developed a theory that assholes/bitches are generally attracted to the most innocuous person around. The previous thread seems to prove this to be true! I've always attracted assholes while nicely sipping my guinness/cranberry juice and vodka at the bar- though the worst are the handsy people *shudder* like the guy who stuck his hands down my pants while I was standing in line for the restroom!
    WTF? What reaction did he expect??? I can imagine what he got... lol

Actually though I say that, I have seen it in the past... there are some people out there who like that kind of thing and go with it...

It's funny - I was always a big party person, since my teens. I always loved going out for an all-night or all-weekend hell-raising thing. I used to do just about anything and everything - y'know, I'd get up and make a fool of myself with karaoke, drink like a fish, I'd challenge total strangers to games of pool/snooker/darts and be really loud and generally a real party animal. I'd do whatever drugs were being passed round as well back then.

These days though, I just go to clubs/bars when friends pass a majority vote that that's what we're doing tonight, and I might enjoy myself or I might not, it depends on how blatant a meat-market the place we go to is.

I find the gay pubs/clubs tend to be more friendly, and have a more varied clientele, where not everyone actually is there to pick people up and you can find people to just have a laugh with, without the expectation of sex.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

he got punched in the mouth!

I generally prefer neighborhood bars, but my friends drag me to clubs which is where I end up getting in trouble! I can outdrink all of them, so it takes me signifigantly longer to bother leaving for the dance floor, which means sitting by myself and probably looking like a hooker working the clientel of the bar!