User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Thread: bar experiences

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

nope- but I've actually got the line from Deliverance said to me by some guy old enough to be my grandpa "you've got such a perty mouth- wanna come home with me"

that called for a long island...

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I wish us unlucky people had some secret signs to use to make it easier to find each other while avoiding the knowledge of the unwanted rabble...
    that would be signifigantly easier!

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    nope- but I've actually got the line from Deliverance said to me by some guy old enough to be my grandpa "you've got such a perty mouth- wanna come home with me"

ROFL!!!!!!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

had to wonder where the line "squeal like a piggy" would pop up in an evening with a fine gentleman like him!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Oh but the Unwanted Rabble will ALWAYS be more alert than you. Bet on it. Stupidity never sleeps.
    Tell me about it

Thankfully the creepy girls stay away from me, but I'm pretty sure there's 20 creepy guys for every 1 creepy girl...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

(now whatever ponders- is this what is wrong with her manner of acting in bars? Does being the single chick at the bar with a drink while her friends are already tipsy and out dancing have anything to do with her horrendous luck?)
    Yes it does - it means the assholes who couldn't get anywhere with the girls on the dance floor have seen the lone chick at the bar and thought 'Aha, she's desperate, she'll be an easy lay'. The kind of guy who'd assume that in the first place, let alone take advantage of it, is statistically more likely, I'd imagine, to be the kind of guy you'd want to stay away from!!
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Yes it does - it means the assholes who couldn't get anywhere with the girls on the dance floor have seen the lone chick at the bar and thought 'Aha, she's desperate, she'll be an easy lay'. The kind of guy who'd assume that in the first place, let alone take advantage of it, is statistically more likely, I'd imagine, to be the kind of guy you'd want to stay away from!!
    I actually remember seeing lone girls at the bar and not trying just because I worry my looks and Ne mask will creep out any girl I talk to.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I actually remember seeing lone girls at the bar and not trying just because I worry my looks and Ne mask will creep out any girl I talk to.
    Well, imagine being in my position - I'm under a religious vow of celibacy and actually have no intention of trying to pick anyone up, I literally just want conversation and to make friends.

Do you think you can EVER get a girl to believe that???

You try to make conversation and they obviously assume you're trying to pick them up. You can't get any conversation unless they want you to pick them up, but then ... argh!

Or I end up in the corner with the girl who tells me all her problems (and I mean ALL her problems) because, as she says, "I'm not like other guys" and she feels "safe" with me
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

generally girls sitting alone at the bar are less desperate than the ones on the dance floor!

and now I know why it's only the assholes who wander over to chat generally... they're full of themselves enough that they assume that any chick would feel lucky to sleep with them!

(sorry that you get stuck listening to everyone's problems

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Well, imagine being in my position - I'm under a religious vow of celibacy and actually have no intention of trying to pick anyone up, I literally just want conversation and to make friends.

Do you think you can EVER get a girl to believe that???

You try to make conversation and they obviously assume you're trying to pick them up. You can't get any conversation unless they want you to pick them up, but then ... argh!
    This reminds me of the time I had to convince a girl I wasn't gay after saying that I loved my best friend (ISTJ, male, practically a brother to me).

Or I end up in the corner with the girl who tells me all her problems (and I mean ALL her problems) because, as she says, "I'm not like other guys" and she feels "safe" with me

I know that type, they're the ones I end up dating or get teased by

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]