User Tag List

First 123412 Last

Thread: bar experiences

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I wasn't saying you were desperate- I was saying that thinking that only desperate people would hit on you is no way to go through life!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Sex Pistols are a great Screw-The-Man band!

College town bars are creepy- and for some odd reason they always approach me and leave my friends alone! (I only attract assholes!)
    I'm usually one of the dark creepy guys in the back corner sipping on beer till the booze finally kicks in enough (takes me 6 - 7 with out friends around). Then I show up on the dance floor for an hour or two, drink some more, then later end up heading home.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

There's something wrong with that approach to being in a bar?!

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I'm usually one of the dark creepy guys in the back corner sipping on beer till the booze finally kicks in enough (takes me 6 - 7 with out friends around). Then I show up on the dance floor for an hour or two, drink some more, then later end up heading home.
    At least you get to the dance floor - you won't get me anywhere near it, no matter how much alcohol I consume

Two left feet? Ha! If only I were that good!!

(yes, I posted in this thread, but a) rebelling is what I'm all about and b) it wasn't about ENFJ's or me hating them. Which, incidentally, I don't... just some of them think I do )
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I wasn't saying you were desperate- I was saying that thinking that only desperate people would hit on you is no way to go through life!
    Ah, I'm just following anecdotes; all the girls who look even half interesting are with their friends looking like they're having a good time. Ends up kind of intimidating having having to take on a crowd at once to talk to one girl. I prefer finding girls through close groups who meet regularly, less scary.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

(now whatever ponders- is this what is wrong with her manner of acting in bars? Does being the single chick at the bar with a drink while her friends are already tipsy and out dancing have anything to do with her horrendous luck?)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    At least you get to the dance floor - you won't get me anywhere near it, no matter how much alcohol I consume

Two left feet? Ha! If only I were that good!!
    There are nights when I've done 10 and never get out there; those nights I really just shouldn't be drinking in the first place though

(yes, I posted in this thread, but a) rebelling is what I'm all about and b) it wasn't about ENFJ's or me hating them. Which, incidentally, I don't... just some of them think I do
    Mods: I think I've caused a crazy derailment ><

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Sex Pistols are a great Screw-The-Man band!

College town bars are creepy- and for some odd reason they always approach me and leave my friends alone! (I only attract assholes!)
    I attract some real winners too -- as in "Most Likely to Be the Unibomber" kind of winners. I have a funny story that oughta make you feel a little better. There was this guy, -- we'll call him Gopher Guy -- he was sort of friends-but-not with a guy I was dating. Well, Gopher Guy (he looked like a gopher with a Hitler moustache, no lie; and he lived in his parents' basement) asked me one day if I walked a certain way to my robotics classes in the morning. I was like, "Eh. Yeah. This way..." and he said "I knew it. I come by 10 minutes after you. I can smell your perfume. It lingers..." I almost shot up the nearest tree.

My boyfriend (an INTP) responded to this incredibly creepy statement by bursting out in guffawing laughter and literally fell down on the ground, rolling around holding his sides. It only got worse when Gopher Guy informed Boyfriend that I would certainly date Gopher Guy if Gopher Guy ever wanted to steal me from Boyfriend. Boyfriend laughed helpless tears and turned red and almost died, and I was like, "Thanks for defending me! Jerk!" while trying not to laugh.

At least you've never attracted Gopher Guy. *shudder*
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

(now whatever ponders- is this what is wrong with her manner of acting in bars? Does being the single chick at the bar with a drink while her friends are already tipsy and out dancing have anything to do with her horrendous luck?)
    I wish us unlucky people had some secret signs to use to make it easier to find each other while avoiding the knowledge of the unwanted rabble...

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I wish us unlucky people had some secret signs to use to make it easier to find each other while avoiding the knowledge of the unwanted rabble...

Oh but the Unwanted Rabble will ALWAYS be more alert than you. Bet on it. Stupidity never sleeps.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious