Thread: bar experiences

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Well, I have to be able to drink hard liquor pretty soon, otherwise people won't respect me.

I just don't like the taste of alcohol unless it has fruit flavor -- though I'm not a fruit. I've tried a mudslide, I think it's gross.

I enjoy tomato juice, I should try a Bloody Mary.

Has anyone ever mixed their drinks with battery acid?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Hahahahaha, that's awesome. Yeah, you can actually come by some really nice people who are actually nice even when not drunk. And best of all they aren't creeps either! I should go to school for it and then go pro.
    You could be a flare bartender!!! I've never seen someone be a creep to the bartender yet (liquor store customers are a completely different matter!)

The sommelier classes and test are fun as well- if you like wine.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Well, I have to be able to drink hard liquor pretty soon, otherwise people won't respect me.

I just don't like the taste of alcohol unless it has fruit flavor -- though I'm not a fruit. I've tried a mudslide, I think it's gross.

I enjoy tomato juice, I should try a Bloody Mary.

Has anyone ever mixed their drinks with battery acid?
    battery acid is probably deadly- make your own bloody marys though- mixes aren't as good!

Oberon

I see my story made quite an impression. I think it was back on page 8...

Of course, this thing going on between runvardh and whatever is just too cute, so by all means let's continue. =]

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I commented on your story!

and how dare you refer to anything about me as cute!!!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    I see my story made quite an impression. I think it was back on page 8...

Of course, this thing going on between runvardh and whatever is just too cute, so by all means let's continue. =]
    Honestly, you both were playing a relatively innocent game; the problem starts when things get stupid and unbalanced.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post

Actually, I wonder if my comment on trying not to say something stupid got picked up the right way by someone...

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    GONE

i love the nightlife. and yes, i gotta boogie.

seriously, i think i like the nightlife a little too much. it's exhilarating for me and i usually do not want to go to sleep after a rousing night at the club.

my friends are more bar people and i go to dance nights at bars as well as clubs.

i like getting lit and getting dizzy and busy on the dance floor by myself. i come to worship on the universal dancefloor, not get groped by people. i get lit before the club/bar though my friends usually are friends with the bartender and provide a steady stream of alcohol. uber - long islands with grenadine --they're fruity AND get the job done! i drink vodka straight but it puts me to sleep so for the club it's long islands with light beer chasers (even female lushes have to watch our figures...hahahah)

i do so love running up to random women and going, 'hellloooooo ladies'. haahaha. i swear i am not creepy. well, not to most people. hahahaha. i love that the club is like speed dating or the bizarro universe sped up and strung out -- you can meet 20 people in 1 night and cut to the chase and share a moment and also get rejections out of the way quickly. i love mixing it up with people and not just the ones i want to hook up with, i think the bar or club is one of the few places people allow themselvs to loosen up. for me, i feel in my element. plus there is just way too much stimulation which shorts out my hypervigilance and i can just let go. i've met and befriended people at the club that are still friends IRL as well as the usual suspects/bar friends as well as having lots of fun, worthwhile, and also unmemorable bar/club encounters.

i also LOOOOOVe being the only sober person in a group of drunks. HAHAHAHA, am i evil for being amused at them and messing with their substance addled minds?

my favorite bars/clubs are ones that spin garage/house/80s/disco/trash/electro and people dress up (or down) in costumes and everyone dances. at one favorite dance night at a bar, this guy would bring in a saxaphone and improvise and another guy would scream out "jjjyeyeeeaaaah!" to the syncopated beat. i love old school dance circles and dance-offs.

and i hate when the lights come on at the end of the night but love it when there's that energy in the air of hustling and bustling as you gather Random People and new friends to figure out the 'afterparty' -- even if that afterparty is just hanging out on a bench in front of the 24 hour falafel house sharing hot fries at 3:30am or having breakfast with your cute new friend at 5:30am. my intp friend would ALWAYS lasso up Random Ass People to get or give rides to. so my poor roommate would be stuck chauffeuring some Random and Sometimes Annoying Stranger to god knows where. I LOVE IT. when there is no afterparty, i'll settle for staying up watching movies with friends (i don't trust 'secret' after hours in buildings with no signs especially if amibiguously gay men are the ones leading the way). it's a shame how early the city closes down.

as much as i love the nightlife, i find i easily can avoid it now that i've moved away in order to concentrate. it's a real pain looking for the right bar/club scene and i know i do NOT have the energy or time to suffer through some HORRIFIC bar/clubs to find something i like and build up network of fellow lushes.
    Last edited by CzeCze; 11-10-2007 at 03:59 AM. Reason: i am too damn wordy

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Well, I suppose someone has to enjoy the situation otherwise they'd go out of business...

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post

Whatever.