User Tag List

  1. #9821
    Member Dizalddin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Me? o.O
    "To me a hellish truth is better than a heavenly lie."
    - Dizalddin during the War of Analonas.

  2. #9822
    Starcrossed Seafarer Aquarelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,532

    Default

    I feel like I'm going to yak. Gotta stay for a meeting at 10, but then I think I'm going home...
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

    My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

  3. #9823
    darkened dreams labyrinthine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,587

    Default

    I think people might read my posts more sternly because of my avatar. Oh well - it might be an advantageous thing, except on occasion. I like Scully because she is invincible even against aliens and stretchy monsters. And she remains calm.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

    I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.

  4. #9824
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    I feel like I'm going to yak. Gotta stay for a meeting at 10, but then I think I'm going home...
    Sorry you feel bad, get yourself home. Yak is an interesting word: An ox-like creature, to talk, to vomit.

  5. #9825
    Member Dizalddin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Annwn View Post
    I think people might read my posts more sternly because of my avatar. Oh well - it might be an advantageous thing, except on occasion. I like Scully because she is invincible even against aliens and stretchy monsters. And she remains calm.
    HA! You were right. I was reading it like that. Interesting.
    "To me a hellish truth is better than a heavenly lie."
    - Dizalddin during the War of Analonas.

  6. #9826
    Starcrossed Seafarer Aquarelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlippoth View Post
    Sorry you feel bad, get yourself home. Yak is an interesting word: An ox-like creature, to talk, to vomit.
    Thanks. And haha yeah, I was deciding between that and "hurl." Also an interesting word: to throw, to vomit, to play the game of hurling.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

    My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

  7. #9827
    Member Dizalddin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    31

    Default

    *lost*
    "To me a hellish truth is better than a heavenly lie."
    - Dizalddin during the War of Analonas.

  8. #9828
    From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,456

    Default

    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE"]Spam[/YOUTUBE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Johari/Nohari

    “Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche




  9. #9829
    Senior Member Synapse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Socionics
    INFp
    Posts
    3,403

    Default

    Is Paul a French name, there is this dude at work that says Paul is a french name, I go I thought it was more like from Russian, since Pavel means the same thing as Paul in English. And ahahah while I said that to my boss as I was getting my pay slip he said what, saint Paul, oh brother! I really gotta start getting a dirtier reputation. pfft!

  10. #9830
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Is Paul a French name, there is this dude at work that says Paul is a french name, I go I thought it was more like from Russian, since Pavel means the same thing as Paul in English. And ahahah while I said that to my boss as I was getting my pay slip he said what, saint Paul, oh brother! I really gotta start getting a dirtier reputation. pfft!
    http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?...earchmode=none

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 850
    Last Post: Yesterday, 07:07 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 11-22-2017, 08:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO