User Tag List

Page 973 of 6780 FirstFirst ... 4738739239639719729739749759831023107314731973 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,730 of 67797

Thread: Random Thought Thread

"Everything is different, but the same… things are more moderner than before… bigger, and yet smaller… it’s— computers…

…SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!"
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Yea, we have a tendency to draw people to us like a magnet.

Do you have any siblings?
    2. Step Brother and Step Sister.
    I had my brother take the MBTI once, forgot what he was tho. Although i know what he is. What i want to be. Like most the things i suck at, he exceeds. He would fall asleep and class, then ace the tests. He picks up a book and memorizes it. He starts a game and perfects it. Talks to people and the girls fawn over him. The guys want to be his best friend. Pisses me right the fuck off.
    My sister is the people pleaser. Shes an Fi, doesnt like to show emotion but has A LOT of them. She drools over every little piece of drama like its a perfectly prepared steak. She tends to be clingy of her bf's and tends to have many one night stands just so people will like her. She was the awkward girl in the back of the bus that only had 2 friends. And not because she was a little weird but because she craved acceptance to openly people would stay away. Because they thought that her constant neediness was kind of pathetic.

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

Don't get down on yourself man.

I'm sure you have an entire world of skills and strengths that your step bro couldn't even imagine!
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Haahaha classic INTP! Or at least, some INTPs I know are exactly like that. Sometimes I wish I could be more NF (or just be able to exercise Fe more) then I look at my NF friends and feel glad that I'm not.

It's like when I'm presenting. I might seem very calm but I'm freaking out about everything and start thinking too fast and inevitably, start saying jumbled sentences. I'm getting much better though. I watch a few clips of the Feynman lectures and everything gets better. :P
    I dont get to the point where i start to jumble things up. But i will have to slow down and think ahead. Or ill make a funny observation then stop talking. waiting for them to pick it back up. Awkward silence is fine with me, gives me a chance to think! lol

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Don't get down on yourself man.

I'm sure you have an entire world of skills and strengths that your step bro couldn't even imagine!
    Oh yeah. And we get along great. I consider him not only my brother but my best friend as well. Hes an NT so we think alike, have the same morals and beliefs. Its just that kind of angry when you are struggling with a puzzle, then someone walks up and finds the piece and puts its down perfectly. You just kind of sigh and say, fuck this!

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Dizalddin View Post
    I dont get to the point where i start to jumble things up. But i will have to slow down and think ahead. Or ill make a funny observation then stop talking. waiting for them to pick it back up. Awkward silence is fine with me, gives me a chance to think! lol
    Haha I never slow down. Except when it's really important. Maybe I should slow down. But what if you stop and then forget everything? It's the same with writing.. I always draw elaborate charts with my essay ideas before attempting to start writing.

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

^ I feel ya man.

My close childhood friend was always the ladies man I wanted to be.

I wasn't confident enough in myself growing up to really pull the ladies.

I was the guy all the girls would come up to to ask if I could hook them up with my friend.

Nowadays though, everyone's grown up a little, and I'm turning my weaknesses into strengths.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

Do onions have nutritional value?
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I always draw elaborate charts with my essay ideas before attempting to start writing.
    Ha! I wish i could do that! My essays are a sketchy outline with me surrounded by books and journal articles that have post-it notes on the quotes i've highlighted... Then when i write, it all comes out in one big word vomit, i can't stop and start, it has to be all at once, it just flows and i have to keep going till it's all done...

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

^ I feel ya man.

My close childhood friend was always the ladies man I wanted to be.

I wasn't confident enough in myself growing up to really pull the ladies.

I was the guy all the girls would come up to to ask if I could hook them up with my friend.

Nowadays though, everyone's grown up a little, and I'm turning my weaknesses into strengths.
    Oh yeah. Now i use my strong silent type to get girls. When i put myself into a certain frame of mind (being more open), i tend to be more suave.
    "To me a hellish truth is better than a heavenly lie."
    - Dizalddin during the War of Analonas.