User Tag List

Page 972 of 6777 FirstFirst ... 4728729229629709719729739749821022107214721972 ... LastLast
Results 9,711 to 9,720 of 67762

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    I worked on his senate campaign this election cycle.

He's the new senator for Florida.

He's the guy I want to work for after my internship with Congressman Crenshaw is over.
    Oh cool...
    Sorry i hate politics and thus don't pay much attention to them.
    Which is kind of funny that you are an ENTJ, like my dad, who is working with senators/congressmen. Either ENTJs are just born leaders or... "Its a small world after all, its a small world after all!"

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

^ haha lol.

It must have been interesting to have one of us as a parent.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Dizalddin View Post
    Well actually i was just figuring out these strategies. Typically i used my humor to get through conversations, just barely. Or i would keep them as short as possible with quick answers. Now i find myself caring less and less what people think of me and will flat out tell someone that i don't care what they are talking about or simply walk away. I look like a jackass but id rather they talk about me than to have talk to them.
    Hahahaha I've seen that in several people. I do it to some extent as well but some people do tend to surprise you at some point. Once they feel comfortable, they might reveal a few quirks. I don't know if that works on everyone but it did work on a few people during a summer job.. I learnt from a friend that it's better to first give people the benefit of doubt instead of writing them off outright..

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

^ haha lol.

It must have been interesting to have one of us as a parent.
    Yeah.. He was pretty intimidating when we got in trouble. Like just his stare would make you feel tiny, like shit is about to hit the fan. But when he would talk to you, you would feel at ease, like even though he is a looming figure over you, he had no problem stepping down to talk one on one. Hes the type that will engage waiters and waitresses when out to eat. And people always fall into lock step behind him. It was no surprise that he became vice president of CDS. Then became CEO of Geosync Global. I am quite proud.

Enneagram
    8w9

He sounds like a good man!

It's weird how you described the way he would stare at you.... I do that too.

I engage waiters and waitresses as well.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Hahahaha I've seen that in several people. I do it to some extent as well but some people do tend to surprise you at some point. Once they feel comfortable, they might reveal a few quirks. I don't know if that works on everyone but it did work on a few people during a summer job.. I learnt from a friend that it's better to first give people the benefit of doubt instead of writing them off outright..
    Yeah, i am very personable, once you get to know me. People that do get close to me tend to stick around. My gf swears that im the strong silent type. The quiet bad ass in the back. Which is funny because in my head im freaking out. I shut everything out trying to figure out what im going to say if someone talks to me. What im going to do next. What is that person doing? Who is that? Did i silence my phone? Ooo that person has an interesting tick, maybe i should use that for my character. Wait what was i going to say again? Crap!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

He sounds like a good man!

It's weird how you described the way he would stare at you.... I do that too.

I engage waiters and waitresses as well.
    Yeah. I picked up a lot from studying him (being an INTP). If i blank in a conversation i'll tend to default to something he would say or do. And people would react to it. Either by suddenly standing up straighter or moving closer. Which is not what i want so i promptly get away. lol

Enneagram
    8w9

Yea, we have a tendency to draw people to us like a magnet.

Do you have any siblings?
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Dizalddin View Post
    Yeah, i am very personable, once you get to know me. People that do get close to me tend to stick around. My gf swears that im the strong silent type. The quiet bad ass in the back. Which is funny because in my head im freaking out. I shut everything out trying to figure out what im going to say if someone talks to me. What im going to do next. What is that person doing? Who is that? Did i silence my phone? Ooo that person has an interesting tick, maybe i should use that for my character. Wait what was i going to say again? Crap!
    Haahaha classic INTP! Or at least, some INTPs I know are exactly like that. Sometimes I wish I could be more NF (or just be able to exercise Fe more) then I look at my NF friends and feel glad that I'm not.

It's like when I'm presenting. I might seem very calm but I'm freaking out about everything and start thinking too fast and inevitably, start saying jumbled sentences. I'm getting much better though. I watch a few clips of the Feynman lectures and everything gets better. :P

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

To text or not to text....that is the question!