User Tag List

Page 971 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 4718719219619699709719729739811021107114711971 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,710 of 67808

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    Jag is a Michael Buble fan.
    Actually, the song is what I like. Nina Simone sang it long before Michael Buble.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Hahaha..gosh, I do similar things. I wear brightly coloured socks for the same reasons. I sometimes say absurd things to people (IRL) only so they focus on those things and not on other things. It's like a diversion and/or protection mechanism.
    I do it more because i feel like im the one that has to keep up with the conversation. Being an antisocial i get flustered talking to random people and get left behind, trying to organize all the thoughts in my head. But if i can send them off on a tangent then i gain control and have enough room to analyze them and break them down. I do better by standing back and watching someone for a little bit, then approach them with multiple plans for how the conversation might go. Although i have the most fun when someone is random and doesn't fall into the whole "small talk" thing. Which is annoying.

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

Today is the opening day of the 112th Congress!!!!!!

I hope DC is ready for me.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Dizalddin View Post
    I do it more because i feel like im the one that has to keep up with the conversation. Being an antisocial i get flustered talking to random people and get left behind, trying to organize all the thoughts in my head. But if i can send them off on a tangent then i gain control and have enough room to analyze them and break them down. I do better by standing back and watching someone for a little bit, then approach them with multiple plans for how the conversation might go. Although i have the most fun when someone is random and doesn't fall into the whole "small talk" thing. Which is annoying.
    Wow it's like you're revealing all my strategies for dealing with people. I suck at small talk as well. Starting on a random topic is nice, I find but I sometimes jump topics so fast that some people can't keep up.

Enneagram
    8w9

I'm about to watch Marco Rubio get sworn in!!!!
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Dizalddin View Post
    [IMG]
    Thats the Human Transmutation Circle from Full Metal Alchemist. Alchemy was a form of science in the past. The thought that if one could rearrange the molecular structure of an object it would then change into something else. Most common of which is turning Lead into Gold. Since both have a similar make up. Although in the Anime its a little more dramatic and magic like. The characters could draw "Transmutation Circles" (which contain the formula for altering the target object), and by touching the circle it would activate.
    Oh cool. I knew about alchemy, but didn't know about those circles.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Actually, the song is what I like. Nina Simone sang it long before Michael Buble.
    It's true. A great song!
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Wow it's like you're revealing all my strategies for dealing with people. I suck at small talk as well. Starting on a random topic is nice, I find but I sometimes jump topics so fast that some people can't keep up.
    Well actually i was just figuring out these strategies. Typically i used my humor to get through conversations, just barely. Or i would keep them as short as possible with quick answers. Now i find myself caring less and less what people think of me and will flat out tell someone that i don't care what they are talking about or simply walk away. I look like a jackass but id rather they talk about me than to have talk to them.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    I'm about to watch Marco Rubio get sworn in!!!!
    Who? What? Huh?

Enneagram
    8w9

I worked on his senate campaign this election cycle.

He's the new senator for Florida.

He's the guy I want to work for after my internship with Congressman Crenshaw is over.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I hope no one has a seizure in the stairwell. The light is flashing on and off rapidly.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/