User Tag List

Page 970 of 6773 FirstFirst ... 4708709209609689699709719729801020107014701970 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,700 of 67725

Thread: Random Thought Thread

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Dizalddin View Post
    Yeah, more so in the center than the top and bottom where its more fleshy.
    Also your hands are used more and it could fade more quickly. But its my cousin who is doing it, so i'll be able to just go to his house and he can touch it up.
    I see. Still pain is :horor:

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I see. Still pain is :horor:
    Yeah, hoping my INTP'ness will help block it out. But its always something i wanted to do. So.

NPcomplete

Yeah, hoping my INTP'ness will help block it out. But its always something i wanted to do. So.
    Hahaha..You could document it and later write a book about how being an INTP >>>>> painkillers.

I can't see myself getting a tattoo. I'd probably spend ages thinking of the design and then I'll probably forget all about it and move on. Then a few year later, I'll think again of getting a tattoo, go through the thinking-of-design stage and forget.

Lather, rinse, repeat. Ad infinitum. :P

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Hahaha..You could document it and later write a book about how being an INTP >>>>> painkillers.

I can't see myself getting a tattoo. I'd probably spend ages thinking of the design and then I'll probably forget all about it and move on. Then a few year later, I'll think again of getting a tattoo, go through the thinking-of-design stage and forget.

Lather, rinse, repeat. Ad infinitum. :P
    Yeah i think a lot of NTPs are like that. Thats why im trying to be more spontaneous. I had always wanted to do it. But its just recently that my cousin brought it up. I started to have doubts of course but then just said. "Aw screw it, lets do it."
    So even if the idea wasn't spontaneous the act to actually DO it is. New to the MBTI stuff but from what i have read most INTPs have a problem with actually DOing.

An atom on my shoulder. FOR SCIENCE!
    And a couple of alchemy circles on my palms.
    What are alchemy circles?

Part of me would like a tattoo, but I can't really decide on anything I'd like enough to have permanently. Plus needles...
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    What are alchemy circles?

Part of me would like a tattoo, but I can't really decide on anything I'd like enough to have permanently. Plus needles...

Thats the Human Transmutation Circle from Full Metal Alchemist. Alchemy was a form of science in the past. The thought that if one could rearrange the molecular structure of an object it would then change into something else. Most common of which is turning Lead into Gold. Since both have a similar make up. Although in the Anime its a little more dramatic and magic like. The characters could draw "Transmutation Circles" (which contain the formula for altering the target object), and by touching the circle it would activate.

NPcomplete

Yeah i think a lot of NTPs are like that. Thats why im trying to be more spontaneous. I had always wanted to do it. But its just recently that my cousin brought it up. I started to have doubts of course but then just said. "Aw screw it, lets do it."
    So even if the idea wasn't spontaneous the act to actually DO it is. New to the MBTI stuff but from what i have read most INTPs have a problem with actually DOing.
    Haha yeah I heard (and experienced it too). Yep, I get the "oh to hell with doubt, I'm gonna do it" thing as well. It's really helpful when I decide to do something other than what I was supposed to do.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Haha yeah I heard (and experienced it too). Yep, I get the "oh to hell with doubt, I'm gonna do it" thing as well. It's really helpful when I decide to do something other than what I was supposed to do.
    Yeah. I dunno if its an INTP thing or just simply rebelliousness, but i hate conforming to social norms. I don't care if tattoos are taboo (specifically in professional areas) I want to be unique. And more so i want people to misjudge me, make assumptions and accusations before they know me. 1) So i can break those assumptions and prove to people that not everyone can be judged from the outside. and 2) So i know what they are judging me for and not being paranoid about what else they may be looking at.

NPcomplete

Yeah. I dunno if its an INTP thing or just simply rebelliousness, but i hate conforming to social norms. I don't care if tattoos are taboo (specifically in professional areas) I want to be unique. And more so i want people to misjudge me, make assumptions and accusations before they know me. 1) So i can break those assumptions and prove to people that not everyone can be judged from the outside. and 2) So i know what they are judging me for and not being paranoid about what else they may be looking at.
    Hahaha..gosh, I do similar things. I wear brightly coloured socks for the same reasons. I sometimes say absurd things to people (IRL) only so they focus on those things and not on other things. It's like a diversion and/or protection mechanism.

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

It's nice being young.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so