User Tag List

Page 960 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 4608609109509589599609619629701010106014601960 ... LastLast
Results 9,591 to 9,600 of 67713

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    Or, I don't know, it's how you look at things, it really does all come down to your perspective, SERIOUSLY, IT DOES.
    Your enjoyment of life definitely comes down to perspective. For shizzle.

Regardless, hit me up on another day, and I will be spouting your same sentiments. :P
    Truth!

Yeah! Ice Cube. Just what I needed!
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

My parents' neighbor asked me to translate several French documents relating to the branch of his family who immigrated from Alsace, France. There were 8 birth certificates and a marriage certificate.

Six of the birth certificates are fine.

The marriage certificate is nearly illegible in some parts, but I can get a good portion of it, at least.

The other two birth certificates are in German (or maybe Alsatian).
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

What do we need, crowbars? Open the mind.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    IT

EVERYTHING bothers this lady I'm renting a room from. I don't hear about SHIT. She probably knows her problems don't amount to SHIT, so instead she just lets it "BLOW OUT HER ASS"-- constantly bitching behind my back. You think it'll be cool, but then all of a sudden-- DUMB SHIT.

First, dog SHIT caked up and put on the bathroom door post. Then today, shower curtain and rod ripped down wedging the bathroom door open. WTF?

I see trends and progression, lady-- and this SHIT tells me you're losing your fucking mind.

I bet my ass she's IN_J.

What the fuck is wrong with you people sometimes? Get the fuck OVER it.

I'm sober, not suffering from a potential breakdown or the aftermath of one, I'm happy enough, will laugh at funny stuff like the Simpsons and people associate me with laughing out loud and to the best of my knowledge I dont exhibit and I certainly dont feel highs and lows of emotion most days. I got values and vision, books which appear to resonate with those I like, whether they're fiction or non-fiction (although they're generally what I'd term "old books" these days) but I dont sweat that I dont meet a lot of people who appear to share my views and I definitely dont sweat the fact that the world isnt now, nor is it likely to in my life time, shape up to fit what I believe.

I'm beginning to feel like I'm some sort of anomaly or a freaking alien. Most people are locked in some sort of private struggle just to get through their damn day, they dont know it and nothings going to provoke an epiphany about it, I mean nothing, and what do they do to brighten up their lives? Get addicted to some shit or some person or start habitually using alcohol or drugs.

I should save it for my prayers but it IS a random thought.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I'm sober, not suffering from a potential breakdown or the aftermath of one, I'm happy enough, will laugh at funny stuff like the Simpsons and people associate me with laughing out loud and to the best of my knowledge I dont exhibit and I certainly dont feel highs and lows of emotion most days. I got values and vision, books which appear to resonate with those I like, whether they're fiction or non-fiction (although they're generally what I'd term "old books" these days) but I dont sweat that I dont meet a lot of people who appear to share my views and I definitely dont sweat the fact that the world isnt now, nor is it likely to in my life time, shape up to fit what I believe.

I'm beginning to feel like I'm some sort of anomaly or a freaking alien. Most people are locked in some sort of private struggle just to get through their damn day, they dont know it and nothings going to provoke an epiphany about it, I mean nothing, and what do they do to brighten up their lives? Get addicted to some shit or some person or start habitually using alcohol or drugs.

I should save it for my prayers but it IS a random thought.
    Ehhh, please don't petition God on my behalf. If it get worse, I know who to blame.

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    What is vagina art?
    When I read this the first thing I thought of is Georgia O'Keefe. She paints flowers that are supposed to mimic vaginas. Some sort of feminist thing and whatnot.

“Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    What is vagina art?
    Beautiful XXX close-ups of artfully groomed vaginas.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

I don't know why my brother/sister took this pic - but it makes me laugh.

NPcomplete

The great thing about first week of school: no assignments and homework and potentially making new friends.

At least I'm hoping there will be new interesting people in class. So far, there has been "arrogant girl with intense sense of entitlement".