User Tag List

Page 953 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 4538539039439519529539549559631003105314531953 ... LastLast
Results 9,521 to 9,530 of 67834

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

if i somehow implied that i'm a vegetarian...i'm not.

I'm like watching the very first version of nosferatu and laughing at what used to freak people out, I can imagine an audience watching it and being all like WTF!! Mind you they must have simply been like WTF, moving images!!!! Bloudy witchcraft!!!

figsfiggyfigs

Frak you Sweden, every time I'm here, my wisdom toof hurts. It's like it knows and is rebelling.

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

My 28-year-old brother just called me to ask me how to do dishes. He moved into an apartment 3 weeks ago that does not have a dishwasher, and he has never done dishes by hand before.

I inquired about what he's been doing for the past 3 weeks without dishwashing soap and he said, "Well, I haven't run out of dishes yet. Will 3 week old buffalo wing sauce stain ceramic plates?"

*twitch*

He's ISTP.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Twerking & Lurking Array ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

What a peculiar dream. It felt so familiar, so nice, so safe. Intimate really.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I'm going to be the first person in medical history to die of a headache.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    IT

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    My 28-year-old brother just called me to ask me how to do dishes. He moved into an apartment 3 weeks ago that does not have a dishwasher, and he has never done dishes by hand before.

I inquired about what he's been doing for the past 3 weeks without dishwashing soap and he said, "Well, I haven't run out of dishes yet. Will 3 week old buffalo wing sauce stain ceramic plates?"

*twitch*

He's ISTP.
    He should do what I did right out of college. I knew how to wash dishes, but hated doing them. And the dishwasher always seemed like a waste.

Eat on paper towels. Order out. Have a Tupperware bowl, a knife, a fork, and a spoon for emergencies-- and rinse them after with water just in case... umm...

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Having magical powers would be awesome.

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

No one has to delete a post to accomplish that task.

I didnt get a text all week from someone I was hoping would say as much as Hi, I didnt get a happy new year message either and I got a message from every other bloudy sinner I've ever bloudy met from the look of it (seriously loads of these people I had to message them to find out who they where because I didnt even have the numbers stored anymore, it was like "you know me, remember six or seven years ago we'd go for coffee before class...", yeah right). God or the cosmos or something trying to provide a lesson there. Its not a happy one either.

Plus I'm less and less able to have any sort of fun around people who're drinking, especially family, some of them are mean drunks and should know it by now and the ones which arent, well, when they get a tipsy I'm just reminded of the behaviour of the others. Great, looking into 2011 as the accidential temperance campaigner.