User Tag List

Page 943 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 443843893933941942943944945953993104314431943 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,430 of 67805

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I indulged my curiousity and bought a box of currants... they're just expensive raisins.

To the mods, you guys are awesome!!

I've witnessed a kind of mini-meltdown on another unmoderated or barely moderated forum where a lot of just plain nasty pestering trollish shit was going and is still likely to be going on was driving people bonkers, when anyone complained about it in posts they where getting a lot of "well if its too hot get out of the kitchen" from other members (yeah, nice place) or accusations of attention whoring or the like.

Some of it crossed over from being explicable as a lack of manners or nettiquette or piss poor interaction per se into a bizarre sort of obsessive, like "I'll not let a single post by [particular poster] go without a snide remark, everyone will think its funny, I'll be even more popular than I already imagine I am".

One of the other things which came up when the last person complained was repeated references to other "much worse" forums where swearing, name calling, "passion" or "strong arguments" where passe or the norm, which again I reckon sort of belies a lack of maturity about discussion and debate or a crude kind of "I'm hard" or "I'll take the shots online I never would in person" (generally this shit gets directed at "religious nuts" or other soft targets).

I'm really glad this forum isnt like that. In fact its one of the best of its kind I've seen or found. It was psychology and typology which I came for but its probably the community I've stayed for. Cheers guys (and gals).

Creating a list of strange or exotic drinks I plan to drink in 2011.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Getting bored.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

would the most social of nt types (an entp) ever crave solitude? daily need a couple hours to themselves in order to just chill?
    or perhaps they are truly an introverted person? tests an extrovert, but knowing them for so long -- they are socially awkward and fear large social situations in which they don't know anyone. in groups where he knows the people well, he is extremely outgoing and witty ...otherwise, no. so perhaps an intp instead? hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by vieamemusique View Post
    would the most social of nt types (an entp) ever crave solitude? daily need a couple hours to themselves in order to just chill?
    or perhaps they are truly an introverted person? tests an extrovert, but knowing them for so long -- they are socially awkward and fear large social situations in which they don't know anyone. in groups where he knows the people well, he is extremely outgoing and witty ...otherwise, no. so perhaps an intp instead? hmmm
    Real, or hypothetical?
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Real, or hypothetical?
    real.

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

i went to barnes and noble today and bought several books.

-Blue Zones by Dan Buettner
    -Redbreast by Jo Nesbo
    -The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
    -Hotel Honolulu by Paul Theroux

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xntj

Quote Originally Posted by vieamemusique View Post
    ENTPs can be antisocial when they're focused on something. Being an extrovert doesn't necessarily mean you want to be with people all the time. Same goes for ENTJs. Our thinking processes appear to be less people inclined even though ENTPs use Ti and ENTJs use Te.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Got invited to a event a local blues bar, music and a rib dinner. I haven't been out for a while, looking forward to it.