User Tag List

Page 941 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 441841891931939940941942943951991104114411941 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,410 of 67719

Thread: Random Thought Thread

UGH that winter feeling of not wanting to do anything outside my bed is starting to creep in.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    UGH that winter feeling of not wanting to do anything outside my bed is starting to creep in.
    Me too, I've got a terrible flu of some description, really feverish and delerious, feel so ill and am freaking out its some sort of super flu.

Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Me too, I've got a terrible flu of some description, really feverish and delerious, feel so ill and am freaking out its some sort of super flu.
    Ugh.... Good luck with that... I just got over it... Horrible. Second time this month that I've gotten sick in the wee hours of the morning... And the second time it hit me on a Sunday nonetheless! Still feeling a little weak from it all, but at least food doesn't make my stomach churn now.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Harmony View Post
    Ugh.... Good luck with that... I just got over it... Horrible. Second time this month that I've gotten sick in the wee hours of the morning... And the second time it hit me on a Sunday nonetheless! Still feeling a little weak from it all, but at least food doesn't make my stomach churn now.
    I'm eating nothing but cup a soups, my chest and throat are wrecked, I keep wondering if its swine flu or avian flu too, its not like a flu I've ever had before.

Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I'm eating nothing but cup a soups, my chest and throat are wrecked, I keep wondering if its swine flu or avian flu too, its not like a flu I've ever had before.
    Yeah, I ate pretty well nothing but soups. It was horrible and came on insanely fast for me. I pretty well just tried to sleep for two days straight.

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Turns out my father really is an ignorant fool who doesn't know his daughter. Yesterday we were watching a documentary on depression, his reaction: "You and I can't get depressed, because we've never been through anything". That's such a funny thing to say to someone who has two years of experience with depression and suicide thoughts and who had lost all of their friends and spent the following years in total isolation with no support except from their mother. It's that I don't have any strength in my arms, otherwhise I would have beaten that idiot's teeth out.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    Turns out my father really is an ignorant fool who doesn't know his daughter. Yesterday we were watching a documentary on depression, his reaction: "You and I can't get depressed, because we've never been through anything". That's such a funny thing to say to someone who has two years of experience with depression and suicide thoughts and who had lost all of their friends and spent the following years in total isolation with no support except from their mother. It's that I don't have any strength in my arms, otherwhise I would have beaten that idiot's teeth out.
    Ah, that is a terrible feeling. To be misunderstood by one's loved ones. Perhaps he was simply talking more about himself? People are often selfish and project without realizing it.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Ah, that is a terrible feeling. To be misunderstood by one's loved ones. Perhaps he was simply talking more about himself? People are often selfish and project without realizing it.
    He really said "me and YOU", refering to that I had gone through less than him. I also have tons of important things to do until January 5 and I don't even really have any time to celebrate New Year's Eve. It's obvious, I have an important test to do next week, I have to write an important report and if I don't succeed at one of them, I have to leace college. But yesterday dad also wanted me to read an article on why Wikipedia sucks, because I had nothing to do anyway and I would be interested in Wikipedia (because I showed him an article about some idiot who thought Wikipedia sucks a week before, my dad has no empathetic feeling and so he didn't understand I was laughing at that guy and he thought that I agreed with that guy, like he did). Then he started checking out how I was reading that article and he should know I hate it when people look at what I do (guess why I never let him look at my assignments). He simply can't detect emotions. Like those times when he starts making clown faces while he should know and see that I hate it when he does that.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Then you must be an Fe Dom.

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I could be a Fedom, but I'm a Nedom too and a Sedom, and a Fidom and a Tedom. I'm everything!
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here