User Tag List

Page 940 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 440840890930938939940941942950990104014401940 ... LastLast
Results 9,391 to 9,400 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    Temperature in Minneapolis is 30-35 degrees Fahrenheit. That's considered a heat wave for us Minnesotans at this time of the year.
    It's nice! Some of the snow is melting off our roof, which is good.

Supposed to be 35-40 on Friday - good weather for New Years Eve! Hopefully no big storm though.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

It's supposed to be fifty eight here on Friday!!!

BUT RAINY. :steam:

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Doritos Chilli.

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

My friend just told me I look like Kayla from 16 and Pregnant....Ew!

1. I hate that show.

2. I don't think so.

NPcomplete

bubble tea=

taro bubble tea =

A window to the soul

Hey, I didn't start "hot sex" in the sp forum. Not my fault this time. Seriously.

What a goofball. Lol.

A window to the soul

Is it wrong that I'm always trying not to laugh??

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Then the world turned, like a facilitation of movement along the corridors of time, there was space and haste. When there was a fleeting moment of essential pertinence to punctuation of a novel idea of fascination. those energies that pronounce thy will upon the crevice of the moon that laughs with aplomb. a direction of generations, a platitude of embrace as though emotional toil forsook the pain that rocked the boat with a heart that felt frequencies of madness, sorrow and hurt.

the face of resolution as though there was a rekindled embrace of festooned warmth, a loving intent to becoming a resonance restored into a whole, joyously made, filed with the resurgence of life lived at a moments notice in favour of that which is a most pleasurable experience to be, the loving sensation of the heart. its a stronger manifestation of the kind of energy that sets the flames of the mind into the back corner of the mind thinking that there is a diffuse polarity when the duality between each constant is bridged with the face of love as that is a face we are meant to accept in its influence over how we experience this time reality.

for through the agency, the artifact that love brings there is little that can be discarded in a hopeless distortion of the discernment and values that incomparably seep into the mind space to counteract that feeling. whether the reaction is a reprogrammed instant into the hearth of those upbringings that blacken the heart into discomfort or the joy filled euphoria that brings a place of rest. a guardedness that remains is our shield of distance from the duality that precipitates without the artifact of love.

this idea is an entity that is foreign at its central core of unity within the entrance of consciousness that it is to remember who we are, who we once were beyond this time frame and what we are meant to be within this time frame. as a valkyre or odinist entity wanting to bring forth those energies that instantaneously brighten towards a state of fearless heights without the gap that this vassalage shirks from is a task that remains craven afoot the turmoil of the heart and mind that so squanders the energy to look past the mask and precepts that exist within its confines of natural design.

such bright sparks that flutter amidst the toil.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Ohhh boy. Just had the mental breakdown of 2010. I knew I wasn't going to get out of this year without one. Boo.

Maybe 2011 will not have one!! ...

:\