User Tag List

Page 922 of 6778 FirstFirst ... 422822872912920921922923924932972102214221922 ... LastLast
Results 9,211 to 9,220 of 67778

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ESFJ

Why is it that when your body is aching, you're exhausted and all you want to do is sleep, you're wake at 4.45am

Lol .. (Still smiling)

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Do people sell their life insurance beneficiary status to people? I would, and if I had better warning I would have done this. There's a 100% chance I'm going to die, so it's probably the best investment someone could make.
    Yes, they do. http://www.americanterm.com/LifeSettlements

I wouldn't do it, personally, in my opinion. Good thing you don't have six young children, wouldn't want them to starve after blowing insurance on booze and hookers!!!!!!!
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Wow, a full nights sleep.... I just don't know what to do with myself. I'm so elated that I finally got some decent sleep!

Habitual Fi LineStepper Array JocktheMotie's Avatar

I think all babies look the same.

I'm broken

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I did program fees today because my program director has dragged her ass on getting them done, and she's out today because of a home emergency, and students are harassing me. I'm proud of myself and people better damn well notice that I take initiative and figure shit out on my own!!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Self sustaining supernova Array Zoom's Avatar
    Enneagram
    9w8

Due to my brother getting caught driving without a license (as it was revoked) - and the subsequent ticket - the entire family's auto insurance was cancelled.

Apparently they've all been driving without insurance for three weeks.

...and he's twenty five years old.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

I wonder how I can be an INFP yet still be so clueless of my internal emotional states at times.

I'd start to consider if this means I'm not really an INFP, but then I realize questioning my INFPness would only be further proof that I'm really an INFP. So I decide not to question it, but then wonder if that means I'm really a different type that simply has incorrectly typed myself as an INFP.

This stuff gets confusing quickly!

Next year has to be better than this year.

It just has to. :sad:
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

I can't believe it -- I was watching the extended cut of Salt last night, and in the clip where the young girl is telling a friend about the identity she is about to assume, she says she is from Harrisburg, PA... and her favorite restaurant is the McDonald's on Front Street.

I don't know how many times I've stopped at that place. Someone did their Google research.

The funny part is that, while it's part of "Harrisburg" general, it's not really part of the city... it's on the little piece of Front street that extends beyond the Interstate that passes around one end of the city proper. Some people probably don't even realize it's still technically called "Front Street."

In any case, considering Harrisburg is in the middle of nowhere, in terms of the entire US, it's like watching a movie and seeing a shot of your house or the school you went to.

The last time I had that happen was while watching Blair Witch, which was shot very near where I grew up, and I swear I had driven on a few of the roads that showed up in the very beginning of the movie.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Did I seriously sleep for 15 hours? Really?