User Tag List

Page 912 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 412812862902910911912913914922962101214121912 ... LastLast
Results 9,111 to 9,120 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

How long are you going to run...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

Kudos to highlander for causing me to double check the calorie-count of eggs, whereupon I learned that they contain about 90 (not 350!) calories each.

EDIT: However, an egg does contain about 70% as much cholesterol as you're supposed to get in an entire day, so that hardly lets it off the hook.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

The cholesterol is in the yolk though. Make egg white omelets and you're all good. Plenty o' protein!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Hm, I reckon I could also do with dog tags.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xntj

Wow, they've changed their tactics by putting the hottest looking cops with the most gorgeous smiles in their drunk driving and seat belt checks. Did not mind being pulled over at all with the sixty second smiles and eye locks being the cherries on top!

I eat way too much.

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Chanel No. 5
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

figsfiggyfigs

I want to be a better version of myself...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

What a life, just when I learn to be comfortable who I am this changes and am incapacitated more than ever. Wondering when would there be a reason to become instrumental in recovering from what ails the wounding. And a strange time ensues, a time of uncertainty amidst certainty. Its far to confusing, this station of being is. When a purchase of those artifacts clears form from a resonance that feels cluttered away from a point. Then would mind space travel past emotional space towards a sensation of calm, reassessment of the waters of life. oh yeah, what more could there be than a refreshing nights sleep to recharge those energies, and yet it takes longer and longer to refresh those energies in the dreaming places then it should. I'm at least awake today, for a little while. I really have to do something about this, this emergent confusion that emanates forth is by far some kind of deep. Unless I need more iron, that's ridiculous, I take iron and vit B pills and I'm still as worn out and haggard as if I just came from a marathon run. Bah, its like I'm even taking a parasite and chemical cleanse, its just not doing it for me. :/

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

When I was younger, I loved watching the LotR movies. The past few days they showed these movies on TV and I don't know why, I just can't look at these movies anymore. They're taking themselves so fucking seriously.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.