User Tag List

Page 859 of 6773 FirstFirst ... 35975980984985785885986086186990995913591859 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,590 of 67730

Thread: Random Thought Thread

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I'm mccuckoo.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

Quote Originally Posted by Annwn View Post
    Consider yourself lucky. I don't know if I can be a real hippy w/o the stoner bit which doesn't interest me. Otherwise, I'm loving the relaxed attitude, the multicultural blending, and most of all the peace and love. I do *get* the Grateful Dead - especially when driving. I'm often surrounded by hippies, or hybrid-hippies. Why not more of that? The world needs hippies. I think the world should be filled with hippies.
    It would be nice. I must ask though, how does this make me lucky?

Member Array
    MBTI
    WINE
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    Why is it important to people that mankind be important or that self be considered important within the context of external comparatives? Why does the meaning of life matter? Why not do the best you can do within your life and if you've messed up then fix it and move on? Why does one require external forgiveness?
    ....because we live in a Society.
    whether or not you live out in the boonies somewhere, we're all in Society now.
    this forum is a society, your neighborhood and community are Societies...and within these Societies we are all held accountable for not only ourselves, but for each other.
    I think most people DO do the best they can within their lives and if they mess up, then as a Society we need to help those other people TO fix it, and THEN "they'll" be able to move on.

just a random thought...on a random thought...

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Thank god for Te. I felt so overwhelmed by the massiveness of a project I have, and I've made a checklist to see how much I've completed in each section of it, and made a spiffic "To-Do" list, dividing each task day-by-day. I feel like a weight has been taken off my shoulders. The weight's still on the table, but now that I've divided it up into feasible chunks, I know I will be able to do this before the deadline.

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

figsfiggyfigs

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
    But the very next day, You gave it away
    This year, to save me from tears
    I'll give it to someone special

can't fucking believe I got roped into going to Iraq for a week.. YET AGAIN... Fuck.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I am so fricking sick of seeing Facebook statuses that begin with "Dear [insert inanimate object]." If you feel the need to post on Facebook that your homework is giving you a headache, or that snow sucks, just write, "My homework is giving me a headache" or "Snow sucks." The Letter-To-An-Inanimate-Object was funny at first, but now it is neither witty nor amusing.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I wonder if anyone else has the frustrating issue of wanting to express thoughts in order to gain insights from others, but there are so many going around in your head that you can't possibly focus on just one of them and develop it more to translate it into a known language to communicate it to other human beings.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

I must be the fittest male in all of United Kingdom.
    [Note: Only United Kingdom because to have said anywhere beyond would be insane to death.]

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    I must be the fittest male in all of United Kingdom.
    [Note: Only United Kingdom because to have said anywhere beyond would be insane to death.]
    Maybe it's because you're from one of the slimmer countries where they drop articles?
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Maybe it's because you're from one of the slimmer countries where they drop articles?
    We're Europeans. Please, stay out of our affairs, would you?