User Tag List

Page 831 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 33173178182182983083183283384188193113311831 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,310 of 67712

Thread: Random Thought Thread

In some twisted way, you have to give the kid credit for being relentless.

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Do you see why I think ISTJ?
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Minister of Propagandhi Array ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Yeah, it was JTG. At least this time his IP address showed he was at a state university. So at least he's doing something productive with his life.

I like how he offered to be let back on Vent in exchange for him to stop making dupe accounts. They take one second to ban.

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

People were saying today in vent that they missed him. Awww.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

I realised when I start to make new friends, I get little crushes on them, please don't be alarmed if this happens to you

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Minister of Propagandhi Array ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

We'll let him back into Vent once he graduates school first. It's called tough love.

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

This thread is much less random than it used to be.

And Christmas music is mostly the time for mediocre singers to shine and become famous with songs that sound worse than...nah, I won't say it. I don't feel like saying offensive things today.

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Harmony View Post
    Crazy... Our Best Buy has an entire section of just PC games. I used to live in it.
    Yeah, ours did too! But they're all gone... unless they did something really crazy, like move PC Games out of the clearly labled "Games" section and stick it waaaay back somewhere among computer hardware.

The Wii, PS3, and other systems pretty much took over all the shelf space where PC games used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by nijntje
    I realised when I start to make new friends, I get little crushes on them, please don't be alarmed if this happens to you
    Don't feel bad, that happens to me too -- in fact, I have a "girl crush" on my current bff at work. It typically subsides over time.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Okay, I was just reading about the suicide of the main suspect in the recent death of a publicist, and here is what the article said:

At about 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, Los Angeles police officers received a phone call from Beverly Hills authorities. They were conducting a follow up investigation in the case at the Harvey Apartments on Santa Monica Boulevard in Hollywood, said Los Angeles police captain Kevin McClure said at a news conference Wednesday.

"While conducting that follow up, the person they were looking for showed up. They attempted to talk to the suspect. When they did, the suspect produced a hand gun and there was a self inflicted wound at that point," McClure said.
    Wth? Why can't they say, "He produced a hand gun and proceeded to shoot himself"? What is this crappy avoidance/passive voice of "there was a self-inflicted wound at that point?" Dude, grow a pair. he shot himself! That's what happened. Not "a self-inflicted wound appeared" or some other dodge. Yeesh.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft