User Tag List

Page 828 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 32872877881882682782882983083887892813281828 ... LastLast
Results 8,271 to 8,280 of 67689

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Wow, today couldn't suck more, as karma is out to get me for whatever reason.

I slept in again, but not as bad, I got stuck in a ditch, because it just decides to snow like hell and there are no plows, lost my purse at my friends house, had to buy art supplies (but didn't have my purse), dropped them in the snow, and showed up to class a half hour late...the same class I skipped on Monday because I couldn't wake up.

Taco Bell makes things so much better...and maybe some ColdStone...I need to build up my winter blubber to keep me warm

Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

That's the third reference to Cold Stone I've seen in two weeks.... I'm going to have to break down and get some this week.

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Okay, I'm tired of the prejudice versus computer gamers:

I just went into a GameStop, an Electronics Boutique, and a Best Buy yesterday -- and the only one that carried PC games was the EB! I remember even five years ago, they all carried some amount of PC games. wth?? I remember buying games at BestBuy just 2-3 years ago.

What, I'm forced to shop at Target and Wal-Mart -- or go online now -- for actual PC games? I'm starting to feel like a smoker in a non-smoking world!

EDIT: Mmmmm. Coldstone Creamery...
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post

I just went into a GameStop, an Electronics Boutique, and a Best Buy yesterday -- and the only one that carried PC games was the EB! I remember even five years ago, they all carried some amount of PC games. wth?? I remember buying games at BestBuy just 2-3 years ago.

What, I'm forced to shop at Target and Wal-Mart -- or go online now -- for actual PC games? I'm starting to feel like a smoker in a non-smoking world!

Piracy ftw!
    (removed)

Senior Member Array Digital Demi-Fiend's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

That's the most insane thing I've ever heard, down here everywhere has a section for PC games, even the grocery store has a little area with DVDs, old PSone games and PC games.

figsfiggyfigs

Pretty sure I chipped a piece off of my front toof.

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

[YOUTUBE="OMBFY_hrYWc"]Take me away[/YOUTUBE]
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Crazy... Our Best Buy has an entire section of just PC games. I used to live in it.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xntj

This has got to be the world's most boringest projects. Since there's no reliance on external input to complete it, the choice is whether to see how fast I can complete it or see how long I can procrastinate it until it gets to the 13th hour. Either way would make it more interesting. Choices, choices.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

I'm always surprised when I get a good grade on a test I thought I had written really, really poorly. I felt horrible on Saturday and I really felt like I got most of the questions wrong. And my narrative got somewhat confusing by the middle of the required essay.
    Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it.