User Tag List

Page 806 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 30670675679680480580680780881685690613061806 ... LastLast
Results 8,051 to 8,060 of 67711

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I thought after running you feel better...I feel like I just took a bottle of laxatives and started period cramps at the same time, as well as hurt my toe even more.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

People are incredibly frustrating things.

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Woah. So I was preparing for a job interview and I really wanted to make a good impression. So I decided to make use of the unconscious, which means I'd give the employers at the place where I had this interview a good impression of me. Make them associate me with the work I'd be doing. The job was this job where you make coffee and things like that, so I thought it would be a god idea to make sure I had this coffee-vanilla kind of smell when I'd arive, so that meant I had to be wearing a gourmand perfume. Well, at fist I went to school of course, and there I accidentally spilt some coffee on my leg. I was happy, because that meant I already had the coffee smell with me. Now I only needed a fragrance that had this foody smells, preferably vanilla. As a fragrance nerd, I know what scents smell edible. So I went with Angel by Thierry Mugler and I went to the closest perfume store and put something on my neck when the store owners weren't looking. The stupid thing is that I didn't know what it would smell like with my chemistry. So I already had a bad mood because of some show I saw on TV yesterday, now I was wearig a scent that didn't suit my chemistry at all. I didn't smell like food, I smelled like the toilets at De Efteling for fuck's sake! So bad mood + bad perfume = headache. And this headache made my mood even worse, I spent some time at home before going to the job interview and I spent those hours crying like a baby, then just before I had to leave I really needed to vomit because of how bad I Smelled. I quickly brushed my teeth, tried to wash off the smell, put some lychee blossom scented cream in my face and sprayed Eau de Sisley on the places where Angel had been. In the end I really had to hurry, because I was almost late. When I finally arrived, I smelled like the following things:
    • Vomit
    • Tears mixed with Body Shop mascara (that mascara stinks like hell)
    • A mix of three completely incompatible scents
    • Cappuccino I spilled on my leg this morning (it wasn't visible though)
    • Sweat

I think these people weren't really picky, because even though things didn't work out as my genius masterplan wanted me to

I GOT THE JOB!!!

And when I came home, I took a bath. And I'm happy again. And my headache turned missing.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Mac and cheese for lunch. Yay!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Every major holiday all my mom and stepdad do is bitch all day. Mom's an ESFJ, any time a holiday is going slightly less than perfect she practically has a meltdown, lol

While sheperds watched their flocks by night

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

I am not interested...ugh.

Whenever I have listened to The Black Saint and the Sinner Lady by Charles Mingus, I just can't go straight back to Lou Reed or any other simple chord progression. I have to take it step by step until my senses are adjusted back to normal.

figsfiggyfigs

fuck... fuck.. FUCK... FUCKKKK.....

fuck..

Methinks someone is trying to compile their Java code.