User Tag List

Page 80 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182901301805801080 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

waaaaayyy too much caffeine and ginseng...can't function!! haha ahhhhh!!!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm loving Omegle. lmao

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
    Stranger: hey
    You: hey
    You: sup
    Stranger: MALE HORNYMALE HORNY
    You: lol.
    You: awesome
    You: *jumps around like a monkey*
    Your conversational partner has disconnected.
    () 9w8-3w2-7w6 tritype.

RCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Ha.

I'm always really amused by big city people who travel to a "small" town, and then complain it was boring.

:rolli:

They just don't have any imagination.

Says the girl who grew up in a town of 3,000.

Phantonym

Hmm. It's funny how one's brain can feel like it's filled with millions of tiny helium balloons that pop at random...like popcorn in your brain...and you can have that "helium inner voice". Interesting.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

And the world turns, as the roasting hood turned a corner across the marshy patch the idocratic system beseeched the fungal roots of calamity. for the essence of finding the roaming wilds is like associating bees with stagnated honey. of course the road water mellon liked the oscillating tides as they washed across the shore line of the sea rocks that sparkled. crabs threw kung fu moves as the apple blossomed into a tantalizing blindness of prismatic fortitude luckily the oyster yammered and clapped in agreement that the world could have tasted a lot less like peach if only the blood of innocents spread across the pavement like lucky varnish. perhaps it is the meandering waves that crash on rocks that whether the storm of oncoming traffic. for the poor poor fish that swim backwards are unusually saline in this day and age. when the real casuary suffered a canaries fate, as soon as the filtered glass pasted colours across a vestment of remaining soil. deep within the embers of undulating heat that for the life of a restroom adventure the toilet flushed itself humming in heat. only when the refuse wanted to travel to another garbage dump, as much as the insects that teemed with energy to spare. a bountiful supply of respiratory failure as heedless as the pesticide that mutated their fleshy bodies into super bugs. where is this natural food you talk about, it sure sounds like modified and highly nutritious as long as it contains enough leached minerals to last a day in the life of a cabbage. man those cabbages, lethal, when eaten properly fatal to the bloodstream of the lightened path of nourishing goodness.

I closed my eyes and typed random stuff and then spell checked, really random yes.

oh the loves lorn shackled in a toilet block filled with radiated mice fighting between the ulcer and the caster. oh fraggle rock the mighty brave walked into a clearing thinking that love looked like a masticated animal figthing fit for a rainy day of hibiscus. oh for the love of monkey beans the financial services wanted to land on the other side of the odyssey that claimed people could crawl on the moon with bandaged knees and rusted collars of fashioned breath. oh for the love of, breathe as you deepened and quickly rummage the stark naked reality that the old is covered in flightless birds and flightless birds that stay fidgety rock across the cradle of flat surfaces as much ado about the rainy seasons. oh for the lovers lost amidst the astral clouds of finery, the traveling companions knew not the transmitted codes that transpired between the missionaries that wanted to walk across the rain-forests. hahaha, yes the jupiter clouds looked inviting this day lest the gravity take a conspicuous slant to solitary looms of passionate grace. make the universe swing its axis as parallel love filtered across the winds of change, the rooms mounted along the rousing noises of spectacular decency as the rumbling hunger sipped wine of delicacy that imported from abroad. let desire quench the thirst of those that wet in appetite to feasts of platitude lest the fury take hold of the crisp penny pinching usurper. oh those were the loving embers of cold fire along the path of solitary wake, those were the wayward words of a lost suppers soul hiding in a state of heightened confusion as the yellow crow rested on shoulders past. the future looked like a loving feather slipping into soft feathers along a field of lullabies. and the present preset into memory of what goes on in the reading rooms of amused energy fields.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Need to find answers but unaware of what questions i should ask ..
    AAAHHHHHH.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Kraken down on piracy Array Lux's Avatar

If I were able to omit the third and sixth letter from the alphabet I'd be happier. Except for the fact that I could no longer use the word "chloroform" in conversation, which would be a bit sad.

So it goes.
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

party tonight! <3

a little less conversation, a little more action please
    . captain's blog.

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Cats are going to take over the world. Believe me, you'll see, once mankind is extinct, this world will be ruled by kitties. You know what they're going to do? They'll catch the last few human beings that are still alive and they will put them in zoos and feed them bananas "cos awll monkys likes banananas, rite?".
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Senor Membrane Array
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    Cat's are going to take over the world.
    This is actually quite possible. The cats are still very capable predators and unlike natural predators, there are plenty of cats. Dogs will be killers too, but I think that they are so domesticated that the cats will win the first round just after the civilization has collapsed.