User Tag List

Page 777 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 27767772776777577677777877978782787712771777 ... LastLast
Results 7,761 to 7,770 of 67839

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Must....Start....Self-Portrait....So.....Hard....To....Care!!!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Onceajoan View Post
    Yeah. I know what you mean. For me, the med. just takes the edge off. It really doesn't take the anxiety away. I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "more internal" about it... I actually feel that the meds. make it more difficult for me socially. While I'm on the anti-anxiety med., I can act "normally" socially and conduct daily tasks in a "normal" way, I still feel bad inside. It feels alienating because everyone thinks that I'm just fine when everything could be further from the truth. And yeah, most people don't want to here about suffering. So we suffer in silence.
    Yeah, that's a bit how I feel. Just internalizing my feelings, but not really emoting them. Eh, it's whatever.

Sniffles

Well obviously somebody has his own fan club.

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggletron View Post
    1d4 liches and a horde of animated dead?
    Shh! You can exit the dungeon down the hall.. first right.. then the door on the left. God damnit. How do you people get down here so easily? I fer realz need border patrol or something.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Sometimes it is sad when it's all couples in the apartment except for me.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Well, tonight should be fun. I'm probably going to have two angry cats since one can't have food after 6 PM.... And then no water after midnight.... Yeah, they'll be ticked off... I sense a sleepless night in my future.

Why can't they eat/drink?
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

John Adams:

The law no passion can disturb. 'Tis void of desire and fear, lust and anger. 'Tis mens sine affectu, written reason, retaining some measure of the divine perfection. It does not enjoin that which pleases a weak, frail man, but, without any regard to persons, commands that which is good and punishes evil in all, whether rich or poor, high or low. 'Tis deaf, inexorable, inflexible. On the one hand it is inexorable to the cries and lamentations of the prisoners; on the other it is deaf, deaf as an adder, to the clamors of the populace.
    One of my very favorite legal quotes falling shortly behind this from the Marquis de Beccaria:

If I have no other merit than that of having first presented to my country, with a greater degree of evidence, what other nations have written and are beginning to practice, I shall account myself fortunate; but if by supporting the rights of mankind and of invincible truth, I shall contribute to save from the agonies of death one unfortunate victim of tyranny, or of ignorance, equally fatal, his blessing and tears of transport will be a sufficient consolation to me for the contempt of all mankind.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Okay, I like honest critique, but I hate dumb critique. So the main character of my big fat project is in fact a pretty unsympathetic person who's showing diva behaviour. That gives her the right to be childish from time to time and lay down underneath her bed eating chips all day long when she's feeling down. Nobody is a saint. Everybody has their own bad traits and guess what, my main character is still more likeable than most people. The bitch is just real! And yes, it IS possible to lay underneath a bed. I have this Ikea bed and if I just pull out all the stuff that's underneat it, I can lay down under it. You can also lay down underneath my father's dubble bed. I just checked if I could and I indeed succeeded at laying down underneath the damn thing and I'n not even a model. There is enough space underneath most beds you can buy. And how smart do you have to be to notice that some people say they're depressed when they're just feeling down a tiny little bit? I'm not the one to be mocking that because of my own past with severe depression and suicidalism, I just noticed it and used it. I mean, seriously. Open your fucking eyes. The world isn't made out of angels whp never say something that could hurt anyone and whose beds are placed flat on the ground. Go to your fucking room and play a princess.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

My mind feels like it's been shedding away, being so, as I was dealing with the usual hoo-ha of reality. Time's been flying, and from the second I stepped away from people, the second I return - I feel useless again.