Page 77 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879871271775771077 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

Whoo! Class is over! Happy weekend everyone! And now I'm off to the gym. *zoom*
    a little less conversation, a little more action please
    . captain's blog.

Senor Membrane Array
    MBTI
    INFP

It might be about time to admit to myself that the project I am working on will not be done in time... I am procrastinating, lazy, unambitious and I will not be of any use to the society. I won't find my place in the food chain, and will most likely end up being a bum.

I should have worked hard for months, but instead I took naps and walked in the forest and painted and read philosophy. And now it's too late. I have so many balls in the air, it will be a miracle if I catch any of them... Every morning I wake up thinking I can't get enough done, every night I go to sleep feeling like a loser. It makes me think, why am I doing this... I don't really see where I am going and I don't remember why I chose this way instead of some other. I don't feel inspired anymore. It doesn't seem like a big problem to just work, but it is. If I am not motivated at all I am not able to do it. This is a huge flaw in me. It makes everything so much harder. I feel like I'm in a prison, and the only way out is to bite through the wall. I haven't got the choice to just drop the project, and if it was possible I know I would regret it.

I hear myself talking to people the way I never used to. I am beginning to think that I will blurt something out that I didn't even know was in there. I am just becoming vaguely annoyed with everything... I have been evading my mobile for some weeks now. An old friend asked me how am I doing these days, and after a week I am still thinking what I should answer...

Turn the word "loser" around, and add: u-t-e.

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Uteresol?
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

RESOLUTE

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Loserute sounds good too.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    infp

I wonder why some people would want to accept friend requests from strangers on facebook. And I really mean strangers, like no way they ever met you anywhere and you forgot. Is it an ego thing? Like you feel good when you see 400+ "friends" listed there that can see your photos and stuff?

And why the hell would anyone send a friend request to someone if you don`t at least think you know them?

I really don`t understand the thinking behind it.
    .:"Claude os, aperi oculos.":.

"You can't give up hope just because it's hopeless, you have to hope even harder and cover your ears and go 'lalalalalalala'"- Fry (Futurama)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Parrish View Post
    I wonder why some people would want to accept friend requests from strangers on facebook. And I really mean strangers, like no way they ever met you anywhere and you forgot. Is it an ego thing? Like you feel good when you see 400+ "friends" listed there that can see your photos and stuff?

And why the hell would anyone send a friend request to someone if you don`t at least think you know them?

I really don`t understand the thinking behind it.
    the only strangers I get are those bots that are blatantly advertising some adult webcam site. Rarely I'll get people who add me because I'm in a class with them (which are relatively small) even if we don't talk or anything. I still add them though, because I figure if I reject them and I sit right in front of them they might hold some contempt.

Gosh dern bein' an F!

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    It might be about time to admit to myself that the project I am working on will not be done in time... I am procrastinating, lazy, unambitious and I will not be of any use to the society. I won't find my place in the food chain, and will most likely end up being a bum.
    hey, me too!

MBTI
    infp

^^ A friend of mine has a profile picture that seems to get lots of attention (she`s eating a banana). She put it up this morning and a couple hours later, 4 new friends. Yaay?
    .:"Claude os, aperi oculos.":.

"You can't give up hope just because it's hopeless, you have to hope even harder and cover your ears and go 'lalalalalalala'"- Fry (Futurama)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I'm going to have to see this picture.