User Tag List

Page 754 of 6782 FirstFirst ... 25465470474475275375475575676480485412541754 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,540 of 67819

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I am unbelievably hungry...I just went to Wendy's for a burger...but I feel like a fatty if I went back and got two more.

I think I'll just go to McDonald's and get one. Man, I love building up winter fat!

Quote Originally Posted by tawanda View Post
    I am unbelievably hungry...I just went to Wendy's for a burger...but I feel like a fatty if I went back and got two more.

I think I'll just go to McDonald's and get one. Man, I love building up winter fat!
    Winter is for hibernation. We must prepare.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by vieamemusique View Post
    Class was cancelled. I hate when class is cancelled.
    huh

speaking of class, people should not carry on conversations constantly throughout lecture at any audible level. I'm about to Columbine the two bitches behind me if they keep this mickey mouse shit up.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by vieamemusique View Post
    Class was cancelled. I hate when class is cancelled.
    huh

speaking of class, people should not carry on conversations constantly throughout lecture at any audible level. I'm about to Columbine the two bitches behind me if they keep this mickey mouse shit up.

(of course I won't do anything really, just sit there and stew in silent irritation)

;_;

Senior Member Array Digital Demi-Fiend's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

Really? Again?

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Had to do a Big Five test for school today. They kept asking me if I trust humanity. Duh, of course not! And what the hell does that have to do with the Big Five? I don't get it.

And I'm happy because I ordered Dragon Naturally Speaking and SPSS and I got 50 euros discount from my college! Yay!!!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

neuroticism

Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

I wish people would quit asking me how I feel.... I feel fine, just like any other day. Sheesh.

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggletron View Post
    neuroticism
    I always score low for that, so it must be something different. According to Wikipedia it must have something to do with Agreeableness, because the translation of the Dutch term for low Agreeableness is "Suspicious".
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I realized today that while playing The Sims, I get annoyed when my Sim's Social bar gets low and I have to interact with other Sims. Because of this I make my Sim as introverted as possible so that the bar does not fade as quickly.

Yes, thats right. I am so introverted that I can't even stand to take my Sim outside to interact with people.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~