User Tag List

Page 738 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 23863868872873673773873974074878883812381738 ... LastLast
Results 7,371 to 7,380 of 67690

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I don't understand anything anymore.
    What's the point of even trying to?

Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Quote Originally Posted by tawanda View Post
    I don't understand anything anymore.
    What's the point of even trying to?
    Because it's fun beating your head against the wall?

I give up... Nothing I do makes my face happy.... I still break out like a freakin' teenager.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Hrrmmm, for eight bucks I got a meal, a tour through an art exhibit, rock-climbed, got a hat and t-shirt, a really good artist lecture, and more free food! Oh, and managed to get half my group lost trying to get out of the place.
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

figsfiggyfigs

For fucks sake, I have icicle feet. I'm wearing 2 pairs of really fluffy socks , and they're still freezing.

Phantonym

Where's the funny video thread? Can't find anything in this place anymore, stupid useless brain and its memory function without the aid of the search option.

Ok, so, this video makes be both laugh and cry at the same time. I'm kind of torn between whether I'd like to experience something similar like the guy here is feeling. An intense emotional catharsis without any artificial chemicals...to such an extent that I'd feel an actual change happening...or the possibility of a change happening...not a mere feeling of a feeling that never really changes anything, or doesn't feel like it changes anything. Or something like that.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI]Double rainbow...all the way...[/youtube]

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    For fucks sake, I have icicle feet. I'm wearing 2 pairs of really fluffy socks , and they're still freezing.

I had the same problem. Trust me: slippers. Money well spent.

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I hate how my computer won't stay charged if it isn't 100% charged...and I also hate that Best Buy said my warranty ended for it, but it CLEARLY states on the receipt that it expires this March. Whatever.

I would like to try snake meat...or just anything else. Food is so bland here, it's all the same. Would you like to eat meat from a cow, a bird, or a pig? BLAND!

And I'm utterly surprised by the plentiful pickings OkCupid offered...I don't even take the site seriously, but I talked to about 5 people in the last hour who were pretty interesting to talk to...instead of the 'Hi, you're pretty, I just wanted to tell you that, That's all I have about to say, and I hope you're considering going on a date with me because I said I thought you were pretty and reminded you about 10 other times of that fact'.

Or

'Hi, I enjoy fantasizing raping you.' :rofl:

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

One must surely prefer to be feared rather than loved, for latter is as fleeting and transient as the desert sands blown from the palm of the king's hand. Fear is the solidified substance of loyalty, to be grasped and held tight.

figsfiggyfigs

crap.. no sleep.. 24 hours.. need sleep.. project presentation in 1 hour... *passes out*

Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.