User Tag List

Page 734 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 23463468472473273373473573674478483412341734 ... LastLast
Results 7,331 to 7,340 of 67682

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

WHERE THE HELL IS THE HANDWRITING THREAD?

Did it disappear?
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    WHERE THE HELL IS THE HANDWRITING THREAD?

Did it disappear?
    This one? Post your handwriting
    or maybe this one? Handwriting and type ?
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

is an ambi-turner Array BRMC117's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2

So one of the guys at the fire dept came out today, and the funniest thing happened. Not a single person had a problem with it. they said stuff like, "we are happy that you could tell us." and "oh, ok, anyway will you still work for me next week?" everyone was so cool about it. Now I am wondering about coming out my self...
    "I put the fires out."
    "you made them worse."
    "worse...or better?"

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Today I saw a funeral announcement in the newspaper. It made me feel bad about the woman it was about. First of all, it was written in Comic Sans. Second, the person who wrote it had no idea how to write a proper funeral announcement. I'll give you a translation:

We are sad!
    Today has died our wife, mom, mother-in-law, grandma and great-grandma

A.K.

We are so going to miss you !
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Consulting Detective Array Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    Today I saw a funeral announcement in the newspaper. It made me feel bad about the woman it was about. First of all, it was written in Comic Sans. Second, the person who wrote it had no idea how to write a proper funeral announcement. I'll give you a translation:
    Lol! And did they all die in the one day? All 5 people?
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

Consulting Detective Array Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by BRMC117 View Post
    So one of the guys at the fire dept came out today, and the funniest thing happened. Not a single person had a problem with it. they said stuff like, "we are happy that you could tell us." and "oh, ok, anyway will you still work for me next week?" everyone was so cool about it. Now I am wondering about coming out my self...
    You should. Don't be afraid of it, especially if they've already accepted someone for it happily.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    ISFJ

I think I'm gonna join Meshuggah and climb mountains and eat papayas all day in-between concerts.

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sherlock Holmes View Post
    Lol! And did they all die in the one day? All 5 people?
    No, it was about one person, whose funeral announcement was lousy because the writer didn't know how to write a funeral announcement and printed it in Comic Sans.

In the mean time I also saw the birth announcement of one of my professor's teachers, which I did like, because it said "Welcome sweet Elsa" (okay, the name isn't all that fantastic, it reminds me of Greta and Lotta, but I like the rest of the announcement). That's much better than most birth announcements. My mom once had to translate one for a Hungarian acquaintance, and that announcement contained a poem about how happy the baby was to enter this beautiful world (it would be ironic if that kid turned out to be a chronicly depressed emo kid when it grows up, which practically 99% of all half Hungarian half Dutch kids happen to be). My parents had a bad one for me too. They had printed a few copies before I was born. It said "Today our beautiful and healthy son Tom was born". Well, first of all, I turned out to be a girl, they weren't naming me Tom either and it would have been soooooo funny if I turned out to be a terribly misfigured monster with tons of diseases. Okay, it wouldn't have been funny for me or my parents, but the thought is funny.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    eNxp
    Enneagram
    5/7
    Socionics
    eii

One way or another, I'm going to find peace.

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

I helped elect a Senator.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so