User Tag List

Page 733 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 23363368372373173273373473574378383312331733 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,330 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

Lesson for tomorrows:

Don't assume. Don't waste time and energy assuming. Just answer the phone call, read the email, Talk to the Person, and then deal with the situation. Don't...assume...

I dislike being (so) wrong.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    Me too. :steam:
    I quit, too!

Can we start a club? Post why you "Fuck It! I quit!"

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

The sunglasses are marvelous.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

If anyone is curious, the cockroach didn't make it. He went toe to toe with a shoe after trying to break in my home. Shoe came off the winner. Say prayers for me, though. I understand he has a large family and they'll be looking for vengeance. You can't understand unless you've been matched up with the cockroaches here...those bastards can freakin' FLY!!!

Consulting Detective Array Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    Giant ass cockroach on my patio. It's 72 (22.2 C) outside, so I hope he keels over from the cold. No--the little bastard is crawling really slowly--not dead. He better not try to find his way in here. Azrael will make mincemeat of him.

I hope he didn't hurt that grasshopper that was out there earlier. The cockroach...not the cat.

OMG--he's making his move to sneak in the house!
    Do you live in the middle of a desert or something? 22.2 C is a very pleasant temperature. It's not cold at all.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    Giant ass cockroach on my patio. It's 72 (22.2 C) outside, so I hope he keels over from the cold. No--the little bastard is crawling really slowly--not dead. He better not try to find his way in here. Azrael will make mincemeat of him.

I hope he didn't hurt that grasshopper that was out there earlier. The cockroach...not the cat.

OMG--he's making his move to sneak in the house!
    72 is COLD?! I must move there...I got stuck outside for 20 minutes, it's about 30 here...and that's above average!

And to my car, when I slam on the brakes because there's a deer in front of me, and then 5 seconds later you tell me to slam on the brakes, I worry about your functioning abilities, k?

Oh, and I forgot a teammate's name today, which is sort of really sad, because we're sort of friends. I worry about my functioning abilities in society...I haven't legitimately talked to a friend in over a week...I have issues.

Nature fucked up -- more animals should have evolved to grow wheels instead of feet. It's the most cost-effective way of transportation.
    ik sprokkel wat dagen, drop baggage,
    soms heb ik geen zin om die koffers te dragen,
    ik laat los, los het op, word onzichtbaar
    en geef de buitenlucht wat ruimte terug
    dus.. nu zit ik op m'n fiets alsof het niets is,
    maar niets kan toch niet uit zichzelf pedalen laten draaien?

~ Typhoon

MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    An INTP 5w4 sp/sx with Asperger's asked me if I had an autism spectrum disorder. I think he was just looking for me to be just like him, because I score very low on the autism scale. I'm an INFJ though, so my brain functions a bit differently from the majority of the population! LOL
    Did you take the Aspergers test or just and autism test? Cuz there IS a difference.
    JiNe

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by Cephalonimbus View Post
    Nature fucked up -- more animals should have evolved to grow wheels instead of feet. It's the most cost-effective way of transportation.
    The issue is that to work properly, wheels have to be able to rotate independent of the animal, which means they would have to grow an axis (that's the name for the bar that the wheels attach to right?) that is SEPERATE from their body, which is kinda impossible.
    JiNe

MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    WHOT?! No Sherlock Holmes on TV tonight? WHOT?! Oh, what, Sherlock Holmes will be on TOMORROW. Uh-uh!
    I'm scheduled for 9:00 but I have a small matter to deal with for the Queen of Belgium, so I might be a bit late.
    JiNe