User Tag List

Page 731 of 6782 FirstFirst ... 23163168172172973073173273374178183112311731 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,310 of 67819

Thread: Random Thought Thread

My friends are commissioning (?) me to do a drawing for the poster/advertisement for their music duo's upcoming gig! It's the most prominent thing I've ever done... I sure hope it looks as good as they imagine.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    My friends are commissioning (?) me to do a drawing for the poster/advertisement for their music duo's upcoming gig! It's the most prominent thing I've ever done... I sure hope it looks as good as they imagine.
    Congratulations, that's awesome.

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I can't do this anymore...I mean, people are SO stupid sometimes...Why do they talk to me? Seriously.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

OMG--do I really come across as a dude?

I think a username change is in order or something...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

For goodness sakes the tomatoes I bought taste like rotten wine. Had to throw them out, I was tasting a bit of each in disbelief and yep every tomato.

Consulting Detective Array Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Haha! Look at everyone whining!
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

I think RB sounds like a babe not a dude, I also wish I Magic Porifen where around as much as he used to be.

Watching some archive footage of the fate of European monarchs and the two world wars, there's horses which appear to have hang mans nooses around their neck, I wonder what that's about? It's hard to believe that at a time when Britain was ruling so much of the world and was such a superpower that the irish free staters managed to break away.

The US newsreel footage of the first election of a labour government is mad! Suggesting that postage stamps would be issued from Moscow, free love made mandatory, I guess the US has always been and always will be a kind of conservative power.

Senior Member Array copperfish17's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Scratches... they sting!
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

I love the rain.... Oh, and I just discovered R-rated Apple Pie. Don't ask, but I blame it on Shana and her quirky journalism article.
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Giant ass cockroach on my patio. It's 72 (22.2 C) outside, so I hope he keels over from the cold. No--the little bastard is crawling really slowly--not dead. He better not try to find his way in here. Azrael will make mincemeat of him.

I hope he didn't hurt that grasshopper that was out there earlier. The cockroach...not the cat.

OMG--he's making his move to sneak in the house!