User Tag List

Page 721 of 6762 FirstFirst ... 22162167171171972072172272373177182112211721 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,210 of 67620

Thread: Random Thought Thread

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Failed for Academic Skills.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

I'm watching Seven Golden Vampires, its awesome but I'm also aware that its not that commonplace that people will have heard of it or enjoyed it like me so there's not many people to talk to about it.

I had awesome Madras earlier and now I'm drinking awesome coffee before starting the second in a series of books about a future fleet of war ships which gets sent back to WW2, had a really good day.

I'm also considering buying a Nissan Juke.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

Is wine supposed to taste like cough syrup? I think I'll stick with raspberry Smirnoff, which is like heaven in a bottle.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Day from Sheol. Had to go to the ER this morning over my gallbladder (no insurance!) and the car broke down when we were almost to the hospital. Good news? Gallbladder pain finally subsided. Bad news? Had to wait hours for a tow truck due to a misunderstanding with the road side service and didn't get home for hours. Tow truck driver ranted and raved about how hard it was to run his business with all the gov'ment interference (and I was a way aways from home...), all the while hacking, coughing, and farting.

More bad news? My niece is cooking me dinner...my blessing will have a large amount of "it's the thought that counts" in it.

At least I'm home with my feet up and sense of humor intact.

figsfiggyfigs

I.effing.hate.social.obligations.

why.do.you.effing.still.do.social.obligations.?

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xntj

Something strange is happening on TypeC. Posting history doesn't always correlate to posts actually posted.

E - posting history appears to update after you've signed off and log back on. Wonder if it saves previous search results until cookies have been removed, since historical posts are part of a canned search? This never happened prior to the new version. Weird.
    Last edited by andante; 10-28-2010 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Need to add what happened.

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    Is wine supposed to taste like cough syrup? I think I'll stick with raspberry Smirnoff, which is like heaven in a bottle.
    Dude...those things taste like lollipops!

Senior Member Array Digital Demi-Fiend's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

Contrary to popular belief, acting like you honestly believe you're doing good while doing an obviously bad thing won't fool anyone that matters.